No announcement yet.

Would You Settle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me personally we living the dream. We wayyyyyy above looooooton and as long as stays that way I crave no more.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      I think it is time the premier league was changed. There is such a difference between the top teams and the rest. For instance Chelsea v. Swansea, Swansea played well (and perhaps deserved a better result) but from the beginning of the match it really looked like there would be only one winner. This is not terribly interesting watching. Perhaps it is time to reconsider a European League where the top teams in Europe play every week. The premiership could then be made up of the next lot of teams.
      A fair few big team fans have give up watching them and now follow non league sides as more interesting. Football not great , grounds same but real football
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        I think it is time the premier league was changed. There is such a difference between the top teams and the rest. For instance Chelsea v. Swansea, Swansea played well (and perhaps deserved a better result) but from the beginning of the match it really looked like there would be only one winner. This is not terribly interesting watching. Perhaps it is time to reconsider a European League where the top teams in Europe play every week. The premiership could then be made up of the next lot of teams.
        Only way to sort the PL out is to deal with the ludicrous wages and transfer fees, which will never happen while money is piled into it like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X