X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong sort?

QPR eye up Crystal Palace defender - Les Ferdinand on a train tells all

Read more at http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...alace-12649305

Jesus we're gunna have a right group of lads, ravel, jet, caulker and now this guy. Gunna end up having a magnificent seven by the end of the season

Comment

If we move to the new ground we will be in the right place for Wormwood Scrubs.

Comment

I wouldn't say wrong un in the same ilk as Jet, Ravel and Caulker. This guy seems to have had a really tough start in life, both parents missing and him having to bring up his brothers and sisters must be really tough. Not excusing his behaviour but certainly that sort of upbringing affects ability to make judgements. We do need an enforcer type of player in the team I think so wouldn't mind him coming in, if he is good enough.

Comment

Id be more worried in les the manager scouting him
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I think if we don't allow for redemption in society we're doomed.

Comment

Phew, I thought Damian Delaney was coming back.

Comment

Fair play to the fella for making a go of his life.
                He would make a good defender and perhaps channel his anger into sticking his nut in where others dare not ala Clint Hill.

Comment

Gave up waiting for the 15000 ads attached to that link/page to load before it would scroll properly.... why do websites like that bother?????

Comment

Personally I don't believe a word of it ! yeah I know Ferdinands judgement has been less than adequate regarding on his signings ie temperament and honesty but surely he's learned something by now

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      Gave up waiting for the 15000 ads attached to that link/page to load before it would scroll properly.... why do websites like that bother?????
                      download the adblocker app and then they'll be no more adds yay

Comment

Tony tried to play the lad on Xbox but he stole the console
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Got sent off yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                          X