X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds away. £37.

That should keep the numbers down.

Farking sl@gs.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

£37 quid, what a p@@@ take.

Comment

Wea are charging Cardiff £33 so not much difference really, Blackburn was 20 quid, Leeds almost double, don't know how the clubs work it all out.
        Anyway hav'nt been to Leeds since the 70's but fancy a trip this season.
        Those on here that have been recently, what's it like? Used to be pretty dangerous in the past. The away ground guide recommends the shuttle bus from town centre and designated away pub at ground (like wigan) any done the bus/pub?

Comment

£20 adults for an away game should be the max.
          £10 for kids/ senior citizens.

Comment

Don't think I will pay that

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              Wea are charging Cardiff £33 so not much difference really, Blackburn was 20 quid, Leeds almost double, don't know how the clubs work it all out.
              Anyway hav'nt been to Leeds since the 70's but fancy a trip this season.
              Those on here that have been recently, what's it like? Used to be pretty dangerous in the past. The away ground guide recommends the shuttle bus from town centre and designated away pub at ground (like wigan) any done the bus/pub?
              3 of us got the train up there for the 12.15 ko when we won 1-0, Clint Hill got the winner? if I remember rightly.
              We ended up in a pub right in the station possibly an All Bar One (memory still not good).
              It was full of Leeds and could have got a bit hairy for us. So we decided to just start talking to the locals.
              Our topic of convo was how much we dislike Millwall, they loved us after that lol.
              We got a cab to the ground as it is a fair old trot from the station.
              On the way out after the game we walked to what looked like a mile long queue for cabs. Somehow we managed to flag a cab down before it made it to the long line of Leeds fans made our way back and went in some boozer right in the station.
              Overall no agg for us that day. Would have been different back in the 80's/90's.
              My view is if you are not giving it the biggun or singing generally you will be ok.
              The same applied at Brum last week we had no trouble and we went in a few pubs full of Brum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                3 of us got the train up there for the 12.15 ko when we won 1-0, Clint Hill got the winner? if I remember rightly.
                We ended up in a pub right in the station possibly an All Bar One (memory still not good).
                It was full of Leeds and could have got a bit hairy for us. So we decided to just start talking to the locals.
                Our topic of convo was how much we dislike Millwall, they loved us after that lol.
                On the way out after the game we walked to what looked like a mile long queue for cabs. Somehow we managed to flag a cab down before it made it to the long line of Leeds fans made our way back and went in some boozer right in the station.
                Overall no agg for us that day. Would have been different back in the 80's/90's.
                My view is if you are not giving it the biggun or singing generally you will be ok.
                The same applied at Brum last week we had no trouble and we went in a few pubs full of Brum.
                went to that game and got late train home went straight into the bierkeller after the game in town center Brilliant afternoon and evening
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

god knows what they will charge if they get in the PL , personally i wouldn't pay it for a " nothing game" , been their in the cup game many years ago and when they beat us 6-1 in the league. they have many numbers and plenty of local idiots but they always travel light to millwall

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    Sounds about average then for away games in big northern cities, I'm gonna go,proberly go for the bus transfer as other away reviews have rated it highly

Comment

It's probably what we charged them.

Ridiculous pricing for championship football.

Comment

Pisstake really forking out what I have this morning for Championship football

Hope that little bit more now that we do the business up there and dent there promotion push

Comment

Limit Championship Football clubs to charge a maximum £20 a ticket
                          Read more at https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/165448

This petition was rejected. However it states that if a petition were submitted calling on the Government to introduce legislation to cap certain ticket prices, it would be considered for approval.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            Limit Championship Football clubs to charge a maximum £20 a ticket
                            Read more at https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/165448

This petition was rejected. However it states that if a petition were submitted calling on the Government to introduce legislation to cap certain ticket prices, it would be considered for approval.

While there at it they should cap the players wages aswell, thats half the problem.
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Think I will blow this game out now

Comment

Working...
                              X