• Show
Clear All

• Storm Doris

anyone having problems?
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

proper windy in Croydon ,Lymes ,but that might just be last nights ruby !
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Not personally but I just spotted some poor blokes wrap over on the loose. It was sticking up in the air and he looked like he had some sort of antenna attached to his head.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Proper windy down here.

Lost count the number of times the van doors slammed on me.

Comment

My chickens housing arrangements have altered somewhat. Just been out removing their polytunnel from the trees.

Comment

Proper windy in Hove. Just had to sling next door's recycling back over the garden fence

Comment

Unfortunately I am responsible for just under 10,000 trees and we have had a few down today here, several buildings with minor damage but all in all not too bad compared with October 1987
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Saw a massive tree down alongside Regents Park, halfway across Prince Albert Road, I think it must have happened just before I walked past as there was no one dealing with it and cars trying to drive round.... The wind has been intense all day...

Comment

A windy day in regents park........Brings me back to my days playing sunday league as a nipper

Comment

Was horrendous down in Pompey today.

Weather was murder n all! Was up on the half completed roof of our project and straight up nearly got blown over, was some serious winds.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

left my flat this morning someone has scratched my motor , reckon i know who it was but proving it is impossible . got the tube and train to northampton , delays , no seats and the trains went at half speeds , long day but hey it's only a car , lost some time but got home safely... that's all that matters

Comment

Somehow, we survived!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          left my flat this morning someone has scratched my motor , reckon i know who it was but proving it is impossible . got the tube and train to northampton , delays , no seats and the trains went at half speeds , long day but hey it's only a car , lost some time but got home safely... that's all that matters
                          Hows your luck 72 ???
                          i must have had your luck and me own yesterday , i parked my motor next to a tree , i was gone half hour and when i got back the tree had blown down luckily for me the opposite direction to my car and through some poor sods fence !
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                          X