Youve goto hand it to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youve goto hand it to.....

Ollie on what hes doing here after only so many games, has there ever been a transfer window where nearly every new players come in and done well and made a impact! i know morrisons not played yet but i wouldnt be surprised if he does well once hes firing, but great things happening in such a short space of time, even im surprised at how well and quick ollies got the squad galvanised after the aftermath of jimmy flyodd! actually excited when it comes to games now which is a first for quite a few years
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Best thing is how quickly the players have integrated into the squad.

Real spirit, Real football club

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Best thing is how quickly the players have integrated into the squad.

Real spirit, Real football club
      Definately mush, cracking stuff and bodes well for next season

Comment

I still have to pinch myself with manning. Other than washingtons transformation Ollie deserves most credit for his magic making of manning. For me he is the second name I would put on the team sheet after smithies.

Les ran out and got loads on CMs when we had the best of them sitting in the development squad for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          I still have to pinch myself with manning. Other than washingtons transformation Ollie deserves most credit for his magic making of manning. For me he is the second name I would put on the team sheet after smithies.

Les ran out and got loads on CMs when we had the best of them sitting in the development squad for ages.
          Have to agree awin, a master stroke by ollie especially when hes not even played for us before! to now be one of the number ones in the squad straight aways unreal!

Comment

True but you can't really lay the blame on Les. We've been told how it works in theory - manager identifies areas to strengthen and criteria of playing style/players to fit and the dof then puts together options for the manager.

The blame lies squarely at the manager's door in the same way as the praise does for Ollie for what he's done.

JFH had no clue about identity and stuck rigorously to one man up front, turgid football and was bordering on arrogant in his reticence. He identified the positions/players needed but was rudderless in his approach. Manning never came close to fitting into his blueprint and neither did the real Connor Washington. Shame on JFH for what he put us through and how he nearly drove a diamond in the rough away from our Club.

And again, praise where it's due to Ollie for the way he is turning us around, entertaining us, making our Club worthy of our love again and for doing it with proper footballers who want to wear the shirt with pride.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Manning has had 9 starts. 5 wins 2 draws and 2 losses. What a start to his career.

Comment

I'm not writing Cousins off yet but when you think we paid over a million quid for him yet Manning looks so much better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  I'm not writing Cousins off yet but when you think we paid over a million quid for him yet Manning looks so much better than him.
                  Ah and another Washington hater, keep em coming
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Still got Goss to show us what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Ah and another Washington hater, keep em coming
                      Not sure what you're getting at weare but I've never slated Washington. I was worried about his goal ratio il admit but, especially under JFH we never created enough for our strikers to score bundles.

Delighted to see him getting on the scoresheet regular now

Comment

It wasn't really a masterstroke. He only got his chance because of injuries, suspensions and players leaving. He was only meant to be a stopgap.

Comment

Actually not fearing anyone now and think
                          We can get a result whoever we play

Comment

Definately shanns yet before we was scared to go over the half way line let alone!

Comment

Working...
                            X