Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm buzzing..

...are you buzzing?

Puts a skip in your step and a glow in your heart when Rangers come back from apparent decline to winning ways. Been feeling good all week since Saturday and even better since last night. You Rs!

we are all skipping with joy at the results but have you asked ali babes to join this

i love alibabes will she marry me
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I am buzzing, I really am. I should believe the win last night was, or at least I hope, a season changer. We can now finally look forward to the next matches without too much fear now. Onwards and upwards.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Top stuff hubbs thought there`d be more posts on here today! but another great win
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Also buzzing we are the most improved club and team
          Well done Ollie ...fun to watch ..old players gone..great new signings
          Have my club back again at last hopefully.

Comment

Couple of wins on the bounce feels good, doesn't it?

Hopefully we can keep this form going and give ourselves a platform to build upon next season!

Comment

Defo puts a spring in your step the following day when you wake up and have won the day before long may it continue

Comment

Beautiful to wake up with a smile on my face as the threat of relegation diminishes. Well done Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Defo puts a spring in your step the following day when you wake up and have won the day before long may it continue
                  You can't beat that feeling and to have it Sunday and then Wednesday is great.

Comment

Have to agree, going to work after a win gives a sense of triumph, love rubbing it in to all those PL supporting fair weather fans.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Oh and forgot to mention, Mondays talk was...did you see QPR's cracking 4th goal this weekend lads... and it was away from home too
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Woke up with a hangover which I have still not 100% shaken off after having one too many last night

Comment

it's a good feeling to have a team to be proud of , a battling team giving it their all

Comment

Good to hear the extended home support too last night. Even SAR managed the clapping bit on each chorus.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              ...are you buzzing?

Puts a skip in your step and a glow in your heart when Rangers come back from apparent decline to winning ways. Been feeling good all week since Saturday and even better since last night. You Rs!

Yeah totally agree hubs.

The world feels a better place when the Rangers win.

Long may it continue

Comment

Working...
                              X