Refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refs

Is it just me or do we seem to be lumped with shocking refs every home game? Tonights ref was terrible for both teams and blew his whistle at every good challenge or didnt blow at all for bad tackles.
    Shocking ref tonight, the only "good" thing he did all game was book sylla and thats only coz it was hilariously quick!

he was bad , got the pen right but made some terrible mistakes

Comment

Honestly thought he was pretty good. Did well spotting late tackles, booked players ( deservedly) in the first half when many refs seem to let them off because it's early in the game and tried to give advantage when he could. He stopped the game a lot because there were lots of fouls! Just my opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
        Honestly thought he was pretty good. Did well spotting late tackles, booked players ( deservedly) in the first half when many refs seem to let them off because it's early in the game and tried to give advantage when he could. He stopped the game a lot because there were lots of fouls! Just my opinion of course.
        You can control a game by mouth as well as by booking anything that moves which is what he did.He then didn't have the balls to give their players the second yellow when it was deserved.
        No one pulls my strings 😉

Comment

the most important job the ref has is to let the game flow , it wasn't a dirty game and this fella was card happy

Comment

Thought he started really well. Had to show a few yellows because they were constantly fouling to break up any forward movement from us.
            Then in the second half completly lost it.No help from linesmen though who always seem to look at refs first frightened to make their own decisions.
            We do seem to get a lot of 5ft6ins Hitlers though.

Comment

Working...
            X