Humble Pie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Pie.

Might have to consume myself a slice given Washington's recent performances . Even goals aside (great finish tonight) , his all round game had improved hugely. Done superbly for Smith's goal. The pair look to have struck up a very decent partnership . Long may it continue!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I think there are a few of us who will be partaking in that pie.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      I think there are a few of us who will be partaking in that pie.
      Save a big slice for Nasser

Comment

I thought he was useless, but he has proven me wrong and I couldn't be happier for him. Seems such a nice guy and now the inform striker in the league.

Comment

You're all right, Matty. You weren't saying Washington was so poor he should be sold, were you? Nor were you saying we should keep Jimmy forever and play Luongo, the best midfielder in the championship, every week?

Comment

Tbh Matty, you might need to let Nasser have your avatar after all the pies that boy eats. Can handle people questioning conor but to do it in such a know it all manner means he merits his own cow pie
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Tbh Matty, you might need to let Nasser have your avatar after all the pies that boy eats. Can handle people questioning conor but to do it in such a know it all manner means he merits his own cow pie

This
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I don't have to eat humble pie on this one,iv always wanted Washington to stay and while I gave out about him,I said I believed he would get better,great for his confidence again tonight

Comment

Strange that JFH didn`t play him alongside Polter more regularly.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Don't think u was ever coating him off though matty and your a level headed poster on here. I said he'd come good for us all along. Got pace and strength and a real work horse. Just needed to be played in a big man little man combo and to be loved. That's happening now and look at the change in him. I was looking through the Washington thread earlier. Some embarrassing posts from the usual mob who ain't got a clue about the game.

Comment

What I like about him now is even when he don't play well (tonight in my view) he's still contributing and thats a good attribute to have.

Went off injured so expect Mackie in his place Saturday

Comment

Its great hes doing well and credit to the club for ignoring fans rage at his inconsistent performances. Thought he was capable of 15+ a season in the championship but never knew itd be possible with us! Hes looking a right tidy player for us now and christ, confidence player couldnt be more accurate for him!!

On the topic of nasser i think hed be the first in line to eat humble pie, a whole bloody pie to himself. To be fair to nass though he never said he didnt want conor to do well, quite the opposite really, he just said he didnt think conor had it in him to do well in a way more constructive way than most of conors slaters

Comment

No Luongo again. Three points again. Anyone care to join me in a slice of Braggart Pie??

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            No Luongo again. Three points again. Anyone care to join me in a slice of Braggart Pie??
                            No prizes for stating the bleeding obvious mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Strange that JFH didn`t play him alongside Polter more regularly.
                              Good point! You would think a similar partnership could have happened, JFH really didn't play 2 of anyone up front very often though!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X