Qpr Vs Wigan - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
    Spot on. He can't be a striker, always shoots straight at the goalkeeper and if and when he doesn't It's not his goal.
    This. Scored two half goals today. And assisted for two half goals more. Poor show.....

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      only 18 points from the playoffs

Que the "who are we facing in the playoffs" threads.
      Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Wigan look in huge danger now,Blackburn and Bristol city have 2 games in hand,Rotherham already relegated . While we aren't safe yet (2 more win might be enough ),I'm way more confident now that we won't be involved in a last game of the season nail biter ,massive 3 points for us tonight, probably our most important win

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          This. Scored two half goals today. And assisted for two half goals more. Poor show.....
          Everytime you bring up the half goals stuff it always cracks me up

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
            Spot on. He can't be a striker, always shoots straight at the goalkeeper and if and when he doesn't It's not his goal.
            Haha also confidence has nothing toi do with it lol
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Highlights

http://www.flashscore.com/match/Wf9yzTKe/#video

Comment

• Brilliant goal by Conor, almost worth one and a half.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Struggle a little bit to see this out, 2 good saves from Smithies to keep us level, and the great block form Ned right at the end preserved all 3 points looked ok in spells though, Wigan were a very spoiling team breaking up the play so much with their fouling,they were one of the biggest teams I've ever seen, loads of giants

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Two straight wins - no luongo and conor scored in both. Anyone got any stats?

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      S hite game to watch but who cares won ugly that's what counts. Win is a win.

Bloody freezing
                      Bang on. The sort of result we usually failed to grind out.

Comment

• Must apologise to Onouha.

Just watched a few highlights and the goal was nothing to do with him. God knows what I was looking at.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Must apologise to Onouha.

Just watched a few highlights and the goal was nothing to do with him. God knows what I was looking at.
                          Whatever it was, you were looking at it with your beer goggles on
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                          X