Coyles Sacked at Blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    I thought coyle seemed to be turning them around a bit. Good news he's gone in my view
    I agree. Bad decision by the owners there. Not the first time though is it.

Comment

Jimmy hasslewaink be lucky to get Pinner Utd youth job let alone Blackburn. Would laugh my bowlarks off if any English team appoints him. Coyle I think is a good man, hopefully The board at Blackburn have just sent them down . One less to worry about for us .
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I can never resist a dig at the Venky's, those absolute morons who have ruined our football club. Anyone thinking of applying for the Blackburn job should pop into Gallifrey first http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...s-8537329.html

Comment

Anyone who goes there has a very hard job having no money to spend and trigger happy owners.

Hope they don't get that "new manager bounce" that all teams (bar us) seem to get.....

Comment

Appointed mowbray... strange choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Anyone who goes there has a very hard job having no money to spend and trigger happy owners.

Hope they don't get that "new manager bounce" that all teams (bar us) seem to get.....
              We're having a late bounce!

Comment

Working...
              X