Coyles Sacked at Blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyles Sacked at Blackburn

Does that mean Rowett in there now, hope not as he would probably saved them.

The Chicken farmers are shocking owners who have just been stripping Blackburn of all assets. They are the reason I feel grateful for Tony. Surprised Couple lasted that long though, maybe Rowett although I think he will want his next job to be a step up.

Comment

Hope that Rowett doesn't go there because I think he would turn them around. If it isn't going to be him, I have no idea who they would appoint.

Comment

No way will rowett go there, i reckon rowett is fulham bound if their manager goes at the end of the season

Comment

Rowett won't want to ruin his rep by going to a poisoned chalice like Blackburn. He will be on the shortlist for some decent jobs in the summer especially if Brum continue their freefall

Comment

If someone else does a pro bloody rowett thread I am gonna cry
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Owen Coyle is crap. He should of stayed in the engine room of the enterprise.
              Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 21-02-2017, 07:29 PM.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I thought coyle seemed to be turning them around a bit. Good news he's gone in my view

Comment

You'd need to be a masochist not a manager to go there.
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

JFH current bookies favourite with Mcleish just behind !

Comment

If Jimmy goes there they are down. Absolutely nailed on

Comment

Or MacLeish for that matter. Venkys are abysmal owners, they are going the Bolton route

Comment

Not sure what Blackburn thought they would get from a manager that ran an average MLS side into the ground. Houston is traditionally one of the better clubs in the country (and I say that as a Dallas fan) and Coyle ruined them despite having a decent roster. Unsurprising that he couldn't rescue Blackburn.

Comment

I'm very surprised Rowett in only 10/1 to get the job,and Person below him,Jimmy the clear favourite, if I was a Blackburn fan id be screaming for Rowett, best man for the job

Comment

Id love pearson to go there just to see how quickly he tries to kill the venkys.
                              Cant stand #### owners though, venkys are right up there the c*cks

Comment

Working...
                              X