Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is our away form better than our home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    That's just on this message board, only positive fans have been pinkie and I. Too much of a results business so many fans don't want to noticed improved performances. We were never a relegation threatened side yet some had us down, says it all for me
    Erm...hello?!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Oh and in answer to the OP, there are several reasons imo. The biggest being our home support is absolute garbage.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

When I have seen us play live on Sky, the team seems too crack too easily under pressure. This fact begs the question whether we have been well enough equipped with good enough players and correctly balanced as a team. now with Smith and (name escapes me) in the team this issue seems sorted now.
        Last edited by Shania; 21-02-2017, 07:33 PM. Reason: Afraid of getting stick.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Maybe it's this new breed of 'supporter' because I never remember Ollie highlighting the problem last time he was manager? Always used to praise us to the hilt. I sympathise with his frustration tbh, because it's a phenomenon completely beyond his control, as far as preparing his squad on the training field goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Erm...hello?!
            Please read back my posts mate, always back the manager and team think you have me confused
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Please read back my posts mate, always back the manager and team think you have me confused
              Oh sorry and ninja
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Is there not something that at least we, as a group of fans, can do to speak out over it (?) as I'm sure the majority on here aren't guilty of it...In fact maybe all the QPR fan sites (LSA included) have a responsibility to speak out as a combined voice? I mean it's not something we can expect the club to act on as the responsibility lies with us...

Comment

Completely wrong to lay any of the blame at the fans. Its down to us not being able to put the ball in the net with attacking players under-performing for most the season, like; Washington and Chery

With Chery gone, a more productive Freeman in and Washington finding some form we might be able to stick the ball in the net and atmosphere will then improve

Considering the hidings we’ve had like 6-0 vs Newastle, the embarssment against Brentford with people leaving after an hour knowing we wouldn’t score(not because of the fans but because of the management and out of form players) I think the fans have been excellent to tolerate the large amounts of dross and losses

Some fans have rightly singled out Henry though and that has done us the world of good as we are a better team without him and we taught Olly not to bother (your welcome…)

Comment

You can't not lay blame with fans. We grunt groan and boo subs. I am saying we because we are one fan Base. I don't do it and not accusing any here doing it but that knocks confidence. If you are a flair player and you try beat a man and get tackled then you aren't going to do it again. I know they are professionals etc but c'mon.

Comment

Oh sorry and ninja
                      Yeah that's what I meant
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
                        Completely wrong to lay any of the blame at the fans. Its down to us not being able to put the ball in the net with attacking players under-performing for most the season, like; Washington and Chery

With Chery gone, a more productive Freeman in and Washington finding some form we might be able to stick the ball in the net and atmosphere will then improve

Considering the hidings we’ve had like 6-0 vs Newastle, the embarssment against Brentford with people leaving after an hour knowing we wouldn’t score(not because of the fans but because of the management and out of form players) I think the fans have been excellent to tolerate the large amounts of dross and losses

Some fans have rightly singled out Henry though and that has done us the world of good as we are a better team without him and we taught Olly not to bother (your welcome…)
                        Fans have to take a portion of the blame for putting no effort into getting behind the players. Yes it's difficult to do that when the football served up is the tripe we have seen this season, I accept that. But should we not be trying to whip up a good atmosphere regardless? Or is it 100% up to the players to get us going? I'd go with the former.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Is there not something that at least we, as a group of fans, can do to speak out over it (?) as I'm sure the majority on here aren't guilty of it...In fact maybe all the QPR fan sites (LSA included) have a responsibility to speak out as a combined voice? I mean it's not something we can expect the club to act on as the responsibility lies with us...
                          Nice idea Stan but I think you'd be flogging a dead horse with a fair few. I get the impression a lot of the moaners are generally negative people and going to a match allows them to momentarily unburden themselves of the pent up misery which envelops them most of their waking hours. I won't take my son at the moment as there were too many negative tw@ts sitting around us who couldn't wait to start #####ing about the players, manager and anything else they could think of.
                          It does make me laugh when people say they've paid their money so have the right to whinge and complain. The person next to them has paid the same, what about their right to watch a game without some self righteous plum droning on all game sl@gging off the very players they're there to 'support'
                          Nothing wrong with venting occasionally but some take it to the extreme.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

The squirrel put a hex on our ground
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It's not even about making it the loudest place ever (I'd love our home support to be like Palace) but it's the getting on their backs which is worse. Anyone can support well when we are winning

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                Problem is some fans have their favourites and their scapegoats Stan. Instead of encouraging a player after a mistake, they do the opposite. It's like they are ready and waiting for the mistake just so their opinion is confirmed. We have had the debate on here endless times and some fans reserve their right to boo or complain as they have paid for their ticket.

I remember a fan abusing Langley so much once he he looked up to the stand and told them to shut up!! Hahja
                                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Working...
                                X