Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone here who does away games.more than home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone here who does away games.more than home?

As the question says is there anyone on here who does away games more frequently than home? I may be moving to Scotland this summer and have been working out how to still go to games and whilst I will do LR perhaps 4-5 times if I can, I will start going to far more away games especially ones far north. Do you still get the same buzz going away without home? Guess was seeing if any people I can travel with as well.
    Last edited by nanocopic; 21-02-2017, 05:31 PM.

Would say the buzz is better. Because you are usually greatly outnumbered their is more a feeling of cameraderie.Us against the hoardes. Anyone who went to,say, Newcastle will not forget
    half time in the concourse. Loads of strangers but one cause. You also get more stories to tell.
    Always remember getting the coach once and at the service break stopping for 'coffee' and man running after the coach because he had left his son in the toilet.

Comment

Away games are way fun than home games imo, so much louder and passionate throughout the game and at half time plus people tend to be way more friendly and talkative too. Would love to go to more away games than i do but i hate travelling more than i love qpr haha

Comment

i do like driving up from the smoke staying in a hotel overnight with the mrs , leave her behind for the game and then drive back the next day after the traffic has died down , doing this for the derby game. if we are competing for promotion i will tend to do more aways

Comment

I would go to more away games if I were guaranteed to be standing. As the above says, it makes it more fun being on someone else's turf; whereas if you are just sitting there you dont get the same us vs them feel.

Comment

I seem to go to more away games than home. Better day out and usually cheaper (for me as Im not in London)

Comment

Working...
            X