QPR
    66.67%
    Wigan
    13.89%
    Draw
    19.44%

3-0 pw ms jl

Comment

Shouldn't under estimate them and we need to be in the right frame of mind 2-1 or 3-1 to the Rs they'll score as we really struggle to keep clean sheets

Comment

1-1
        Feel the players play with to much caution at home due to the booing.

Comment

Fancy us to do the business tonight in what will be a tough game!

2-0 - Smith and Ned both headed goals!!
          Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 21-02-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Really hard to say based on our roller coaster home form.

But the confidence from Saturday must be sky high, so no reason for us not to feel as though we can turn em over.

Comment

Can't get carried away by one win in five. But it is about time they gave a solid 90mins at home. 2-0.

Comment

Gone for a 2-0 as home form has to change and no better time than after a 4-1 away win. I know this is Rangers we are talking about though but it has to change eventually.

Comment

2-1, a tough game for us. At home and against a team also trying to survive
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

4-1
                    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

1-1. Washington.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Tough game but if we play like the second half against Huddersfield we should be ok.

2-1 win with a late goal to us

Comment

Sorry but on evidence of our dire home form and even more dire against fellow strugglers I'm predicting 0-1 to Wigan, really really hope I'm wrong with this and we scrap a win .
                          Last edited by Rebel R's; 21-02-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            1-1
                            Feel the players play with to much caution at home due to the booing.
                            This, and I expect there will be a bit of team tinkering which will see this game end in a draw.
                            1-1

Comment

http://www.cockneylatic.co.uk/forum/...rum/116474-qpr

I'm probably wrong on this one and I cant be bothered to google it but the stadium is known as Loftus rd even though the actual name was Rangers stadium. Loftus rd was the address, then sometime later the council renamed the rd to south Africa rd, a bit of completely useless information for you

Comment

Working...
                              X