X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    she is a qpr poster ? that count ?
    No, it doesn't

...although I suspect what JMel is trying to say is trying to say is that she heard the term 'offski' used in the Doctor's surgery today :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      "Offski is the brand name for methylbutasone, a metabolic anti-inflammatory cyclooxygenase inhibitor, sometimes used in the removal of warts.."

(from wikipedia)
      And as Dazzer would have said >>>BOOM<<< and its gone.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        she is a qpr poster ? that count ?
        ...and I'm a QPR fan who has just consumed an entire Snickers Duo. Does that count too?

Comment

It was used in the programme Doctors so I was indicating that they must have been reading WATRB and copied it in the programme.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            It was used in the programme Doctors so I was indicating that they must have been reading WATRB and copied it in the programme.
            Ah, I'm the only one who guessed correctly it appears.

As prize-winner, can I donate my Parker Pen to the QPR tiger cubs? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Offski is a widely used phrase jmel! I very much doubt the scriptwriters of 'Doctors' have been browsing this forum looking for colourful vernacular LOL!

(And somehow I would imagine the screenplay was written long before the phrase got used on here...)

Comment

Offski is a widely used phrase jmel! I very much doubt the scriptwriters of 'Doctors' have been browsing this forum looking for colourful vernacular LOL!

(And somehow I would imagine the screenplay was written long before the phrase got used on here...)
                That's very true Hubs.

Although I'm apparently lead to believe that yours truly takes credit for the word's antonym!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  That's very true Hubs.

Although I'm apparently lead to believe that yours truly takes credit for the word's antonym!
                  A very quick google of the phrase 'we are onski' reveals that you have been beaten to that accolade by whoever does the facebook page for Australian band The Silberys....

Soz mate.... you could claim you were first in the UK possibly... (although I'm pretty sure I've heard it used down the pub lol)!

Comment

Snickers Duo? I didn't see those when I was over last week!

Sound good.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

A very quick google of the phrase 'we are onski' reveals that you have been beaten to that accolade by whoever does the facebook page for Australian band The Silberys....

Soz mate.... you could claim you were first in the UK possibly... (although I'm pretty sure I've heard it used down the pub lol)!

I saw that but the sentence seems meaningless

Anyway, Hitman and Kevin said I was first, which is good enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Snickers Duo? I didn't see those when I was over last week!

Sound good.
                        They're excellent Frags. When one is simply not enough...

Comment

One is never enough Stan
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

ofski as in knickers and im in bermondsey on wednesday evening my phone number is 07956 312280 dont be late
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              I saw that but the sentence seems meaningless

Anyway, Hitman and Kevin said I was first, which is good enough for me!
                              True, they are the arbiters. The dynamic duo I call them, like latter-day McWhirter twins, enforcing the true records of the QPR annals....

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                                ofski as in knickers and im in bermondsey on wednesday evening my phone number is 07956 312280 dont be late
                                I'll pass that on to alibabes Ted...

Comment

Working...
                                X