No announcement yet.

Change a winning team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't change it at this point but there must be a workable plan B which everyone understands, I don't want to go on about him but that is where JFH came up short.

Like I said, two basic set ups should be enough to us to the end of term.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      I wouldn't change it at this point but there must be a workable plan B which everyone understands, I don't want to go on about him but that is where JFH came up short.

Like I said, two basic set ups should be enough to us to the end of term.

just hoping he has mastered the idea of playing on the front foot tomorrow night while keeping it tight at the back.

we are the home team and will have plenty of the ball against a poor wigan team.

we will not be able to play the same way as we did verses reading and brum so, lets see if he has the know how to win on the front foot.

#hereshoping
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        just hoping he has mastered the idea of playing on the front foot tomorrow night while keeping it tight at the back.

we are the home team and will have plenty of the ball against a poor wigan team.

we will not be able to play the same way as we did verses reading and brum so, lets see if he has the know how to win on the front foot.

#hereshoping
        Yep. On paper the team has more than enough attacking intent. I would keep it the same but just adjust the mentality.

We still only had somewhere like 30% odd possession against Brum, which ain't much eh!?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
          Will he?
          Won't he?
          Should he?
          We need to sort out own home form. We've earned more points away than at home this season, so something clearly needs addressing there.

Comment

attack attack attack , go at them from the off we should have more than enough for wigan

Comment

Think Smith will keep his place cos Wigan have a CB taller then him ! Daniel Burn

Comment

More than likely will? he loves to tinker but shouldnt

Comment

Usually I would say no, but I think Lua Lua could easily come in as some fresh legs. Can't think of any other easy swaps, unless Ravel is fit enough to start over Freeman. Can't see it personally and I actually wouldn't want that to happen as Freeman is up to speed straight away and looking excellent.

Comment

As far as I`m concerned I really hope we don`t underestimate them. Hence, I should believe he would start his best team.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

It will probably look the same from start but I can see early changes since only few days of recovery..

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                        It will probably look the same from start but I can see early changes since only few days of recovery..
                        Luongo should be nice and fresh!

Saw above something about putting away a poor Wigan team. They are showing the same form as us over the last 8 games, 11 points, and our home form has been iffy all season. We haven't done well against fellow strugglers so a chance tonight to put that right. Hope we stick with Saturday's team and win 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Luongo should be nice and fresh!

Saw above something about putting away a poor Wigan team. They are showing the same form as us over the last 8 games, 11 points, and our home form has been iffy all season. We haven't done well against fellow strugglers so a chance tonight to put that right. Hope we stick with Saturday's team and win 3-0.

Main thing is to NOT lose this game.. if we have not killed the game with 10 minutes to go then keep players behind the ball and press, press, press!

Comment

Wouldn't change a think unless someone has taken a knock or something.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2