Four good forwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Thought yeni was a dead cert ringer and someone got a backhander for signing him.
    Then he goes and does that. Have we seen a better free kick since the clive days?
    We certainly have not seen much of the 'real' Yeni yet, but I think he can still come good.
    Sylla Smith Washington and Mackie can all contribute but need service from the midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Conor 3 in 5, smith 1 in 2, Sylla 7 in 21 (many as sub).... doesn't seem too shabby to me.
      It isn't shabby, the midfield have largely been the ones underperforming this season along with the defending in some matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        Yeah, right in front of me. I suppose it goes with the role he's given and whether he's doing it or not. For me a striker is there to put the ball away - top strikers do nothing else.
        Did Lineker chase defenders around the pitch ? I recall him beobg lazy but popping up in the area to score 25-30 goals per season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Isn't the forwards. It's the change in midfield. Which will hopefully be maintained tonight.
          Yes, dropping Luongo seemed to have the same effect as dropping Chery .

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Agree. If we are looking for a last gasp equaliser or a win there's no one better then to bring on Mackie for that.
            Yes there is one better - Sylla has scored I thin 4 goals as subtitute

Comment

Make that 5,with JET back

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Make that 5,with JET back
                Hang on, we're discussing 'good' forwards......

Comment

So refreshing to see a little and large combo at last, many been crying out for years for it and getting slated because that's not the modern way of playing. I know its more of a 3 at the top with Pawel but the fact Conor is a striker by trade means he's always going to be more likely to be linking up with the big man as more of a partnership as opposed to purely providing the assists.

Early doors I know but after two wins in 4 days we're allowed to get a bit ahead of ourselves!

Comment

Originally posted by blueandwright View Post
                    So refreshing to see a little and large combo at last, many been crying out for years for it and getting slated because that's not the modern way of playing. I know its more of a 3 at the top with Pawel but the fact Conor is a striker by trade means he's always going to be more likely to be linking up with the big man as more of a partnership as opposed to purely providing the assists.

Early doors I know but after two wins in 4 days we're allowed to get a bit ahead of ourselves!
                    I like the way we have Smith and Washington up top and 2 proper wingers getting the crosses in - back to basics football.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      I like the way we have Smith and Washington up top and 2 proper wingers getting the crosses in - back to basics football.
                      Agreed mush, proper football and exciting to watch too
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Completely agree mate, Lualua and pawel are two quality wingers as well - gone are the days of toilett and co!

Comment

Working...
                        X