Smith
    32.35%
    LuaLua
    0.00%
    Sylla
    0.00%
    Yeni
    0.00%

Manning and Freeman were quality and actually everyone was outstanding. I'm going for Smith as he is a proper presence up front and a real pain to play against
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

based on the comms alone i went for manning, seemed to be winning everything and apparently pulled off some insane street football esque passes to people.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        based on the comms alone i went for manning, seemed to be winning everything and apparently pulled off some insane street football esque passes to people.
        He's class mate.

Think we are missing a midfield enforcer though. Better teams will cause us problems if we line up with Freeman and Manning in there.
        Last edited by Tarbie; 19-02-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          He's class mate.

Think we are missing a midfield enforcer though. Better teams will cause us problems if we line up with Freeman and Manning in there.
          In the bigger matches they could do with a Derry type of player behind them imo. Both fantastic prospects though and a massive step in quality from what we were reliant on just a few months back!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            In the bigger matches they could do with a Derry type of player behind them imo. Both fantastic prospects though and a massive step in quality from what we were reliant on just a few months back!
            Exactly that type mate.

Only one to come back in is Jordan Cousins. I'm sure he's a better player that what we've seen so far but I doubt that he's as robust as Shuan Derry!

Comment

Rebel votes for Smithies, no surprise there
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Fair vote We would of lost without him and those miraculous saves from the shots on target peppered at his goal all game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  It's almost as if part of him is unhappy we won....could it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    It's almost as if part of him is unhappy we won....could it be?

Rebel unhappy because of a great win away from home
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

All the attacking players played their part but went for Hall based on him keeping us tight when at 0-0. Thought he was very good in both areas and back to his very best.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        All the attacking players played their part but went for Hall based on him keeping us tight when at 0-0. Thought he was very good in both areas and back to his very best.
                        Fair play to '73 as he has been positive and vocal following a great performance and result. Shame a few (actually a lot) others are conspicuous by their absence
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Cheers Bluehoop. You have to give credit where it is due and we were very good on Saturday and the fact the team was balanced and players were comfortable in their positions had a lot to do with it. Holloway's biggest problem is himself and the messing around with the side, Keep it simple and the results will come and then we should all be happy.

Comment

Freeman gets my vote.

Run very closely by Smith, Conor, Manning & Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              In the bigger matches they could do with a Derry type of player behind them imo
                              Isnt Grant Hall doing that role?

Comment

Working...
                              X