No announcement yet.

This time tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha brighton, i wouldnt of minded sticking up a new post with that on saying how quiet it is on here this morning, was half expecting loads of new threads/posts wheres rodman gone lately & wheres the vocal stanis and tarbie gone after giving it loads about ollies not the man! luckily 73 and westy get away with it even though i took a roasting off both of them once again, but they change there minds every game so.....
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Haha brighton, i wouldnt of minded sticking up a new post with that on saying how quiet it is on here this morning, was half expecting loads of new threads/posts wheres rodman gone lately & wheres the vocal stanis and tarbie gone after giving it loads about ollies not the man! luckily 73 and westy get away with it even though i took a roasting off both of them once again, but they change there minds every game so.....
      It's quiet cos it's 9am in the morning and yesterday was an away day Pinkie!

Comment

Nursing their hangovers after drowning their sorrows
        Apart from Tarbie...not sure what he's done to get under your skin mate but I've always found him to be one of the better posters on here tbh.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Any old excuse tarbie son

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Apart from Tarbie...not sure what he's done to get under your skin mate but I've always found him to be one of the better posters on here tbh.
            I had to drive back from Langley to my mums gaff late on last night mate, flying back to SA today. As such I had to keep the celebrations fairly low key!

Comment

No tarbies not got under my skin at all ginge just banter really as know he doesnt really like ollie & rates jimmy equal but its only banter, tarbies behaved like a true gent anyway like everyone has really

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                I had to drive back from Langley to my mums gaff late on last night mate, flying back to SA today. As such I had to keep the celebrations fairly low key!
                Thats a hell of an away day mate! Safe journey back!
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'm still buzzing from yesterday. Wish Tuesday game was this afternoon

Comment

No tarbies not got under my skin at all ginge just banter really as know he doesnt really like ollie & rates jimmy equal but its only banter, tarbies behaved like a true gent anyway like everyone has really
                    Fair play mate. Personally think anyone who would travel as far as he has to see the R's deserves a blooming medal lol.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Fair play mate. Personally think anyone who would travel as far as he has to see the R's deserves a blooming medal lol.
                      At least Tarbie got to see us win. Last week Fraggy and his son came over from Canada and we lost to Udders. He brought the snow with him and we lost so needless to say he's not welcome back any time soon

On a serious note, we have fans that come from all around the globe to watch us and they all deserve a medal
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I totally agree, thats one hell of a long journey that is aswell, safe journey tarbs

Comment

I totally agree, thats one hell of a long journey that is aswell, safe journey tarbs
                          Mate, I come back once a year at least cos this is home and I have mates and family here. The ones you feel like you deserve and medal for are days like Leeds when we got the title or the playoff final where you literally fly back for a game. Shell out over a grand and travel for a day for 90 mins! Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Mate, I come back once a year at least cos this is home and I have mates and family here. The ones you feel like you deserve and medal for are days like Leeds when we got the title or the playoff final where you literally fly back for a game. Shell out over a grand and travel for a day for 90 mins! Ha ha
                            Well you get a medal from me tarbie for travelling all that way and cost, & all the other fellow rss who travel from abroad and in this country, as havnt we got some that travel from scotland every home game aswell! youd need a job on its own just to pay for that

Comment

Great place south Africa but this is your home tarbs, can't believe you can just country hop like that, must be quite upsetting for you and family
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Great place south Africa but this is your home tarbs, can't believe you can just country hop like that, must be quite upsetting for you and family
                                My parents were expats themselves mate, so the understand and I ain't had any of my own yet.

I was born to explore, it's in my nature!

Comment

Working...
                                X