This time tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    My parents were expats themselves mate, so the understand and I ain't had any of my own yet.

I was born to explore, it's in my nature!
    OK fair do's
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      My parents were expats themselves mate, so the understand and I ain't had any of my own yet.

I was born to explore, it's in my nature!
      How did you end up Rangers fan Tarbs??

Comment

Good question that Westy. How about yourself? I am a 3rd generation R's fan and my boys are as well so 4 generations that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          How did you end up Rangers fan Tarbs??
          Bit random really mate.

Both my parents were Glaswegian and my dad tried to raise me a Glasgow Rangers fan (which has stuck with me a bit til today), although we lived out in the Middle East with no western telly so we really didn't see much footy at all. My parents split when I was very young and my mum remarried an Englishman who had no strong affiliations football wise (although his old man was Chelsea). We moved down to England and my step-dad took me round all the London sides. Wimbledon was my local side and playing at Plough Lane back then, never enjoyed it there much. Rangers was always the one I enjoyed.

Then at the school I went to there were a few lads who's Dad's were Rangers and it all kind of just stuck from there. Started going very regular going into my teens and have been going ever since. Albeit only a handfull of times a year since I went expat in 2008!
          Last edited by Tarbie; 19-02-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X