Russians on bbc2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russians on bbc2

Anyone see it? Think their meet a different England next time.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

I don't think they understand that a significant number of fans were banned from traveling. They literally trained for six months and planed coordinated attacks on drunken tourist. Real hard men.

Comment

There not hard, media putting a spin on it .they might train in forests but be interesting if we ever meet them at Wembley again. They steal a few flags and claim a victory, silly kannts!!

Comment

Good programme. Worth watching if you're interested in hooliganism. They've got #### coming to them next year. It could be your normal Russian fans bearing the brunt of the revenge more than these MMA types who if the Russian authorities want the tournament to look clean might be under lock and key.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          There not hard, media putting a spin on it .they might train in forests but be interesting if we ever meet them at Wembley again. They steal a few flags and claim a victory, silly kannts!!
          I wonder if anything happened when Spurs played CSKA at Wembley?

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
            I wonder if anything happened when Spurs played CSKA at Wembley?
            Not sure about Spurs mate, is that game soon? Think this programme will ruffle a few feathers so good chance of a turnout from all English clubs.

Comment

No boys at Wembley any more ,crazy the change over the last 20 years
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

What was the name of the program Vans?

I was watching some of their so called Ultras training on YouTube leading upto the tournament.
                Also watched Stan Collymores periscope feed when English & Welsh fans joined up.
                Crazy times ahead.
                Last edited by Fraggy; 18-02-2017, 01:05 AM.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  No boys at Wembley any more ,crazy the change over the last 20 years
                  I'd tend to disagree vesps , Russians visit Wembley again mma and fat lumps stealing flags ain't gonna get them anywhere. Russia is the big one now for us . Not sure what it was called fraggy but should be able to view it again on catch-up tv. Was on bbc2 this Thursday just gone.

Comment

go on iplayer, russia's hooligan army

Comment

Working...
                    X