• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not before time

Bet it goes against us now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38998199

Nil cost for us as we already have it

Comment

We must of had it for the PL seasons, hopefully still got it. Rules probably don't allow those clubs in the Championship to use it.

If the technology is there use it imo at what ever level you play
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        We must of had it for the PL seasons, hopefully still got it. Rules probably don't allow those clubs in the Championship to use it.

If the technology is there use it imo at what ever level you play
        We had it during 14/15, only season it was implemented in PL when we were playing. The premier league uses hawkeye which costs around half a million per club unsure which the football league is looking to use. Now that system I imagine if still installed would need to be updated and checked. If they are going for the chip in a ball, that costs a quarter of a million. I cant see League Two clubs being willing to splash out half a million on what is at most a couple of decisions a season.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          We had it during 14/15, only season it was implemented in PL when we were playing. The premier league uses hawkeye which costs around half a million per club unsure which the football league is looking to use. Now that system I imagine if still installed would need to be updated and checked. If they are going for the chip in a ball, that costs a quarter of a million. I cant see League Two clubs being willing to splash out half a million on what is at most a couple of decisions a season.
          Not worth 5 mil. Its a fúcking camera pointed at a line. No wonder speed cameras try to fùck the motorist. How can they compete?
          Last edited by acricketer; 17-02-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X