No announcement yet.

Team for Brum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i heard too maids but problem is you/we just end up lumping the ball upto him all the time instead of on the ground, its a great plan b but not plan a for me, as we was starting to play our best stuff on the ground, also as was a striker myself cannot understand why washington or mackie arent playing off him reading him, & should never be far away from him either, thats worrying if a striker isnt reading the flick ons and you dont have to have played with each other before, thats what a strike partnership should be able to do! but do think too many options can work against ollie now as before he had to work with what he had, now hes trying to fit on paper better individuals but not neccesarilly better for us as a team! thats my only worry now and fans getting on his back
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Smithies

Ned Hall Lynch Bidwell

Wszolek Luongo Manning LuaLua

Washington

Smith

Give it til HT and if not working get Mackie, Freeman and Sylla on

If Luongo has another poor game I would drop him for Goss against Wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Smith won everything in the Air but neither Mackie or Washington read where he was flicking the ball onto. If we play Smith get Pawel on the right wing to cross the ball and not be wasted at Wing back in his own half.
        This. Smith/Sylla....they need service!

Comment

Definitely want to see Freeman start at Blues. Didn't he show us more in his brief cameo appearance as sub than we have seen all season from the best midfielder in the league (sic)?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            Definitely want to see Freeman start at Blues. Didn't he show us more in his brief cameo appearance as sub than we have seen all season from the best midfielder in the league (sic)?
            Did more in ten minutes than luongo has ever done since hes been here and since signed his lengthy new contract.

Comment

Looking at Brums side I would like to think we will get at least a point ! Without Davies and Gardner must be a bonus to us, really need to go for it and start getting some points on the board.

Comment

I think starting Freeman and Pawel on the wings, as wingers, with Smith in the middle, are the second, third and fourth names on the team sheet. Have to be.

Comment

Freeman and Smith is a proven combo that works and they know each other well. Gotta start them both I reckon. I'd start Washington alongside for his work-rate and ability to work off Smith. Sylla as an impact sub, ditto LuaLua. Manning, Wzsolek also starters for me. Probably Mackie for energy and guile. That only leaves defence. Personally I'd rather have Furlong at RB than Perch. Lynch prob not fit, so Hall and Chief as CBs, Bidwell LB, sorted. I'll go old school 4-4-2 to start.

Smithies

Furlong Onuoha Hall Bidwell

Wzsolek Manning Freeman Mackie

Smith Washington

Comment

My opinion is that we are still at least one player short of having a combatative squad for a relegation battle. When I take a look at which players, I feel We badly miss a player of the mould of Sean Derry. Not saying that Karly Henry is the aswer,(his time at the club is up , obviously) but maybe we(Ollie) should give Doughty a new chance to show that he has aquaried a bit more bite to his playwhile being out of the team ? Just a thought..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      My opinion is that we are still at least one player short of having a combatative squad for a relegation battle. When I take a look at which players, I feel We badly miss a player of the mould of Sean Derry. Not saying that Karly Henry is the aswer,(his time at the club is up , obviously) but maybe we(Ollie) should give Doughty a new chance to show that he has aquaried a bit more bite to his playwhile being out of the team ? Just a thought..
                      I'd love Doughty to be this player but just can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                        I'd love Doughty to be this player but just can't see it.
                        Hm, Ok..I guess he is a bit too leightweight.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Freeman and Smith is a proven combo that works and they know each other well. Gotta start them both I reckon. I'd start Washington alongside for his work-rate and ability to work off Smith. Sylla as an impact sub, ditto LuaLua. Manning, Wzsolek also starters for me. Probably Mackie for energy and guile. That only leaves defence. Personally I'd rather have Furlong at RB than Perch. Lynch prob not fit, so Hall and Chief as CBs, Bidwell LB, sorted. I'll go old school 4-4-2 to start.

Smithies

Furlong Onuoha Hall Bidwell

Wzsolek Manning Freeman Mackie

Smith Washington
                          I like it, ned for lynch if possible though

Comment

Fck it...

Smithies

Perch Onuha Hall

Wzsolek Luongo Freeman Manning LuaLua

Washington Smith

Comment

Simple.

If Smith plays, Lua has to play. If Hall plays he should play where he belongs, at the back. Most importantly of all, take it to them, don't sit too fvckin deep, they aren't Bayern.

I'd like to see Freeman involved and its time the boy Eze was bench (if fit).
                              Last edited by hal9thou; 17-02-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                This is a game where we have to play Sylla. Like him or loath him he tends to find the net
                                bang on mate.

he is our top scorer ffs.

needs to be starting every game. bring on big lump later on off the bench
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X