Wigan game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    There isnt any need to panic but all the ones who wanted ollie out after 3 games are all starting to chuck there toys again lol, could understand it if we was playing poorly & creating no chances but we are playing well and creating plenty! wouldnt want any of these as management as we`d of been down by xmas the way some carry on...
    A suggestion like this is close to trolling to be fair..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Dont be daft shania im saying it with jest, a pinch of salt asin people are panicking!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Good manager? Players played out of position, team set up changes every week, how many games have we won under him? we are now in a very dangerous position in the league and I just hope we avoid relegation.The guys record in management doesn't exactly set the world alight does it?
        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Bit harsh westie. Just not a must win. If we draw at brum and beat Wigan that's more than enough. I just don't see us getting sucked in, we are creating chances and there is really no need to panic. We have a good manager and a better squad so be positive please

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
          Good manager? Players played out of position, team set up changes every week, how many games have we won under him? we are now in a very dangerous position in the league and I just hope we avoid relegation.The guys record in management doesn't exactly set the world alight does it?
          Lol once again ignoring what hes acheived?

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            Anyone else worried by there form ! If we lose to brum and they win at home to Preston ( which I fancy they will ) they will be well up for it at our gaff !
            I'm not worried as long as we create chances and entertain. 4-3 lost would be fine. Just hope it won't be a dull 1-0 win for us.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Their manager has gone in there and is making a positive difference to them so we need to take them very seriously.
              He's won 4, lost 9 and drawn 3 so about the same as Holloway

If that is a positive difference for them then so is Holloway yeah?

Comment

Dont be daft shania im saying it with jest, a pinch of salt asin people are panicking!
                Ok..But many of us are very worried now
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  He's won 4, lost 9 and drawn 3 so about the same as Holloway

If that is a positive difference for them then so is Holloway yeah?
                  Haha that flumux 73

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    I'm not worried as long as we create chances and entertain. 4-3 lost would be fine. Just hope it won't be a dull 1-0 win for us.
                    And whos saying as long as we play well but lose thatll be fine? no one, if we carry on playing well and creating chances theyll start going in sooner or later, be worried if we`re not playing well and not creating chances!

Comment

Fair enough Mush did not realise that was his record overall. Has got them playing and getting a few results at the minute so we need to be ready and mindful of that. Pinkie your childish little digs are pretty boring and all because someone does not share the same view as you regarding Holloway.

Comment

What's the worry? we're a mid table team according to one post on here

Comment

As Jim Royle would say My #### are we!

Comment

Comment

Norths. Do you think we are involved in a relegation scrap?

Comment

And whos saying as long as we play well but lose thatll be fine? no one, if we carry on playing well and creating chances theyll start going in sooner or later, be worried if we`re not playing well and not creating chances!
                                Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                                I would rather go to a game and lose 4-3 than go to a game, win 1-0 with there being 2 shots on target all game. Fact is (well, not a fact as football is all opinions) we will win some and lose some. We are mid table, nothing more, nothing less so I would rather mid table be fun rather than mid table be dull.
                                nm

Comment

Working...
                                X