Wigan game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wigan game

Anyone else worried by there form ! If we lose to brum and they win at home to Preston ( which I fancy they will ) they will be well up for it at our gaff !

Anyone who isn't worried is either completely deluded or knows nothing about football,Brum are in terrible form at present, we need to win there and avoid defeat to Wigan

Comment

They had one shot on target in 90 mins and it went in ! Thankfully other results went our way Villa in free fall

Comment

Forget everyone else and just get the points on the bloody board.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          They had one shot on target in 90 mins and it went in ! Thankfully other results went our way Villa in free fall
          Least they take there chance / chances ! Would give my right arm for a couple of scrappy one nils

Comment

A win Saturday will take us above wolves and villa who are not playing. Have to get something at brum.

Comment

Their manager has gone in there and is making a positive difference to them so we need to take them very seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                Least they take there chance / chances ! Would give my right arm for a couple of scrappy one nils
                Agreed would love us to scrape a 1-0 on Saturday then again Tuesday then suddenly we will be in a much better place.

Comment

Massive game, absolutely huge. If Olly finally puts the right team out I'll be confident, rather than his tombola style selections of late!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Agreed would love us to scrape a 1-0 on Saturday then again Tuesday then suddenly we will be in a much better place.
                    What worries me is we seem to play the same game every week ! We start of well , miss a couple of good chances , drop off , concede a goal or two then decide to start playing again ! Do this against brum and Wigan and I will be worried

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      A win Saturday will take us above wolves and villa who are not playing. Have to get something at brum.
                      We don't according to some posters brum is nothing game

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        We don't according to some posters brum is nothing game
                        Bit harsh westie. Just not a must win. If we draw at brum and beat Wigan that's more than enough. I just don't see us getting sucked in, we are creating chances and there is really no need to panic. We have a good manager and a better squad so be positive please
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We Are, We may well be creating chances but we are not taking them which is why we are losing by the odd goal in games. We are already sucked into this relegation scrap and to suggest we are not is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            We Are, We may well be creating chances but we are not taking them which is why we are losing by the odd goal in games. We are already sucked into this relegation scrap and to suggest we are not is crazy.
                            They say, Love is blind.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Bit harsh westie. Just not a must win. If we draw at brum and beat Wigan that's more than enough. I just don't see us getting sucked in, we are creating chances and there is really no need to panic. We have a good manager and a better squad so be positive please
                              There isnt any need to panic but all the ones who wanted ollie out after 3 games are all starting to chuck there toys again lol, could understand it if we was playing poorly & creating no chances but we are playing well and creating plenty! wouldnt want any of these as management as we`d of been down by xmas the way some carry on...
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X