Cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Didn't think his results had been that special whenever I'd noticed them?
    They've been a bit up and down but we had 10 points on them when he took over and now they're 8 points ahead and in 12th

Comment

Done a great job at Cardiff but did anyone really think he would not!

Comment

Happy with Ollie but said all along we should of gone back for Warnock.

Great manager at this level and was no brainer to appoint him, especially through a transition period!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Done a great job at Cardiff but did anyone really think he would not!
          Yep, me

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            They've been a bit up and down but we had 10 points on them when he took over and now they're 8 points ahead and in 12th
            Oh wow ok. That puts things in perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              They were 5 behind us when Hasslebaink left

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Happy with Ollie but said all along we should of gone back for Warnock.

Great manager at this level and was no brainer to appoint him, especially through a transition period!
                Why do we need a transition period? We just need to be patient with the new manager esp as we've made some decent signings. Just a couple weeks ago I was reading people saying we had our rangers back after the 2-2 draw with Newcastle!!

Warnock came in briefly before, we hardly ended up on better footing then.

Comment

Totally agree jeems but too many want instant success and top ten in 16 games, cos some didnt see that in 3 games on they wanted ollie out!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Why do we need a transition period? We just need to be patient with the new manager esp as we've made some decent signings. Just a couple weeks ago I was reading people saying we had our rangers back after the 2-2 draw with Newcastle!!

Warnock came in briefly before, we hardly ended up on better footing then.
                    He had a few games and the game we lost was away to Boro who went up and we were very unlucky!

Comment

I don't think people expect instant success but are maybe just alarmed with some of the games we have lost to teams like Rotherham, Burton and Blackburn for example. The fact of the matter is we are fairly close to the relegation zone and have lost to quite a few teams in and around us.

I do think Ollie is good for the club and in some of the games we have been very unlucky. However that doesnt change the fact that as things stand we are in a relagtion fight. We might find in 5 games that has changed because we won 4 out of 5 but right now we are well and truly in a fight to stay up.

Many positives around the club with team spirt and some of the recruitment. This hasnt transpired into results just yet and like everyone esle on this forum and who supports QPR we all hope thats just round the corner.

However as much as I like Ollie it would be a lie to say things are going to plan right now. I just hope we do enough to stay up as I do believe if we achieve that goal then we can push on in this league next year.

Comment

Got a lot of man love for NW for what he done here. Chuffed he's doing well, just a shame its with barrrrdiff. Horrible mob!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Totally agree jeems but too many want instant success and top ten in 16 games, cos some didnt see that in 3 games on they wanted ollie out!
                          Six defeats in the trot mate, you keep saying after the third one but people were still patient after the third defeat on the spin. When it got to six the fear started to set in.

Comment

Agree 100% with Maidstone on all points made.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Six defeats in the trot mate, you keep saying after the third one but people were still patient after the third defeat on the spin. When it got to six the fear started to set in.
                              Lol were they heck kev, it all started after the third match and gathered pace every game after!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Only one man to blame , yet another disasterous decision by LF to get rid citing warnock didn't want the job full time, oh presto turns up at Rotherham and keeps them up, never bought into LF story on that one, he wanted rid to bring in that master tactician Jimmy floyd, how does he keep getting away with all the mistakes he makes without losing his job is beyond me, he will be the death of this club and he is a cancer that we need to cut out and quickly :o(

Comment

Working...
                                X