No announcement yet.

Cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit childish yet again Pinkie for the digging people out again. We have been down this road before where we win a game or two and you cannot help yourself. We had a great win but it was only that one win so leave the digging out alone as this board is about opinions and just because we see things differently does not mean you can have a pop when the tide turns after a single win.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Bit childish yet again Pinkie for the digging people out again. We have been down this road before where we win a game or two and you cannot help yourself. We had a great win but it was only that one win so leave the digging out alone as this board is about opinions and just because we see things differently does not mean you can have a pop when the tide turns after a single win.
      Lol you do n arf bite 73 gordon bennett all i said was theres some cracking posts by you and stanis on page 3! what was you saying cant see any improvement at all?! whats so childish about that may i ask, & you n arf try to make it sound 10 times worse than it is when all i was doing was kind of pointing out youre twos posts without quoting them! hardly digging out is it!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
      X