No announcement yet.

Smithies close to signing until 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure anyone really want Olli gone, but many are questioning why he seems to experiment so much with formations now when we are hoovering just above(caugh, caugh) the relagation zone.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I was talking about Smithies Shania

Comment

Get in!!!!! If he stays until 2020 what does it mean for Ingram

Comment

Great news. Best keeper I seen at QPR in my time supporting the club.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            The improvement under olly has been vast so I really don't get why so many fans don't want him here.
            Don't understand why you started this Ollie praising in this thread?
            Great news by the way.
            Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 17-02-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Blinding news

Should give everyone at the club a lift - players and fans alike

Lets get on and turn over Brum now !

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                I guess he is very happy with the clubs plans for the future.
                If only more of us could be as patient.
                Could still go for the right offer. Do you really think he'd be playing here next season if we go down? Contracts are just a pay rise, there is nothing long term about them. Decent players like him are in a no lose situation.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Get in!!!!! If he stays until 2020 what does it mean for Ingram
                  If. I hope he does, best keeper for a long time, because that will mean we're doing ok. Will get snapped up if we're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    Could still go for the right offer. Do you really think he'd be playing here next season if we go down? Contracts are just a pay rise, there is nothing long term about them. Decent players like him are in a no lose situation.
                    I know what you mean but that is not strictly true as they can command huge signing on fees if they let their contract run down.

Comment

Great news....must be confident in the club pushing on from where we are now

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        The improvement under olly has been vast so I really don't get why so many fans don't want him here.
                        I assume you mean our playing style,as results under holoway are worse than what JFH achieved before he was sacked, we have gone from a midtable "boring " team 7 points off the play offs to an "exciting" team a million points off the play offs and now in a relegation battle,but the "improvement " has been vast,apparently

Comment

this is brilliant news for us. joe lumley is doing great at bristol rovers too and has actually got a couple of motm for them. gunna be interesting next season imo but i reckon ingram will leave

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            But a longer contract means we get more for him if he decides he wants to leave.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              But a longer contract means we get more for him if he decides he wants to leave.
                              Of course, exactly. Nothing to do with being happy with club's plans or being patient. He's good enough to not have to worry about any of that. He floats with us or would probably be moved on for a good sum if we sink.

Comment

Says in the Sun on Sunday that Bournemouth are watching Smithies . They are either want to get Begovich from Chelsea or our Alex.

Comment

Working...
                                X