X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smithies close to signing until 2020

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/a...qpr-deal-close

Love him.

I guess he is very happy with the clubs plans for the future.
    If only more of us could be as patient.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The improvement under olly has been vast so I really don't get why so many fans don't want him here.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Such a strong player to have at the club. Our new Clint and IMO new captain next season.

Blessing and a curse that he gets to show his ability so often with our shoddy defensive work.

Comment

Best keeper we've had in many many years.

Comment

We should count ourselves lucky to have Smithies as our goalkeeper. He may become a legend in the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              The improvement under olly has been vast so I really don't get why so many fans don't want him here.
              Hold up. The improvement under olly has been vast? Not in olly out camp, but although there's a bit more entertainment, 6 defeats on the bounce and now not a win in 5 is not in no way vast improvement.

Comment

Yet another 'deal is close' headline?
                How many is that now. Three or four?

Comment

When we look at certain areas not performing the one area that has is our keeper. A good keeper who waited for and took his chance with both hands.

Comment

Smithies advertises 'Come and get me before I'm more expensive!"

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Hold up. The improvement under olly has been vast? Not in olly out camp, but although there's a bit more entertainment, 6 defeats on the bounce and now not a win in 5 is not in no way vast improvement.
                      The direction he is taking the club in with the type of players he is brought in and those that he showed the door.
                      Also the style of play under Ollies has been far more attractive than under JFH.
                      We just have to be patient, as the revolving door policy doesn't work.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        The direction he is taking the club in with the type of players he is brought in and those that he showed the door.
                        Also the style of play under Ollies has been far more attractive than under JFH.
                        We just have to be patient, as the revolving door policy doesn't work.
                        Agreed. Replacing him with ano there cheap option like Powell is pointless.
                        We made our bed, now we suffer alongside olly and birch.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Exactly agree weare & with fraggy!

if we got rid we`d go backwards all round in my opinion!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Exactly agree weare & with fraggy!

if we got rid we`d go backwards all round in my opinion!

Comment

Who said they wanted rid?

Comment

Working...
                              X