Warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warburton

Before Olly was appointed I was hoping for Warburton after Clement said no but is he a problem as he has now left both Brentford and Rangers in acrimonious style, with both sides handily placed? Not sure I would be as excited now should we look at him in the future as must have issues about him? Plays decent football though. Not saying we should replace Olly just yet, before anyone jumps on this 😉

Every time I watch him being interviewed he seems to have a large chip on his shoulder about something

Also really defensive as well.

SEEMS A MOODY BSTARD

Comment

Sherwood without the playing profile

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Before Olly was appointed I was hoping for Warburton after Clement said no but is he a problem as he has now left both Brentford and Rangers in acrimonious style, with both sides handily placed? Not sure I would be as excited now should we look at him in the future as must have issues about him? Plays decent football though. Not saying we should replace Olly just yet, before anyone jumps on this ��
        Rangers job was a disaster for him. Have to take into account how big a club they are and the standard of opposition they face.

Comment

Wasn't he a city banker? Hmmmm
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I would say his signings have been fairly hit and miss. A few that look great and a fair few who were ridiculous. Plus considering the size of their club and the amount of income they get every week thru their huge crowd I expect better. I don't think he is not incredible manager although I do think Rangers tried to pretend he quit rather than the truth which is they sacked him.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Every time I watch him being interviewed he seems to have a large chip on his shoulder about something

Also really defensive as well.

SEEMS A MOODY BSTARD
              Have to say he has certainly come across pretty moody lately and he obviously knew he was gone Friday night but then made out he was still manager, which made him look a little silly too. Twice he has now turned it on being the clubs fault.

Comment

Average championship manager. Nothing special.

Comment

His big problem is his team are 30 worse than Celtic and in Glasgow that gets you the sack. Seriously under pressure up there and cracked under the pressure

Comment

Working...
                  X