No announcement yet.

Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon if we do go down, we will be the best squad also playing the best 'at least we are having a go' football to ever leave division two.

Comment

Pinkie. You keep on about when Ollie turns things around you will remind everyone of it yet when we lose or are in poor form you cry that the poll is ridiculous. Seems a bit unbalanced to me! By the way I never voted him out!

Comment

Haha whos crying?? i think its you 73 and a few others as ive said, getting all panicky and hissy fits, im cool here and got full confidence in whats going on and would do if it was another manager as can see whats happening! i like entertainment and thats not including a dull manager parking the bus with sunday league players!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Pinkie. You keep on about when Ollie turns things around you will remind everyone of it yet when we lose or are in poor form you cry that the poll is ridiculous. Seems a bit unbalanced to me! By the way I never voted him out!
          Ps i think youll find it was someone else who moaned about the polls and i agreed, but they dont bother me at all, everyones got there opinions and thats fair enough, even if they keep banging on about how ollie wasnt there choice and the burton game we all want the same thing so we all feel the pain everytime things go wrong!

Comment

I don't wanna go down, should never have been appointed, get rid NOW !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              I reckon if we do go down, we will be the best squad also playing the best 'at least we are having a go' football to ever leave division two.
              The old it's good too be relegated form the premier league arguement!!! That worked out well

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Throw him to the dogs, he lost a header ffs lol, jesus christ lets caine any youngster that makes a couple of mistakes, it gets funnier as you go along lol, ill remind you when ollies doing well for us!
                I am just highlighting his errors because he is doiing the basics wrong because you and others don't see it.

He could have stopped Blackburn's winner by stopping the attack when in their own half with a cynical clip or shirt pull, which an experienced player would have done i.e.. Gary O'Neill.

Point I am trying to make is Don't throw inexperienced players into a relegation dog fight unnecessarily.

But hey please do remind me when Ollie is doing well.

You couldn't wait to tell us all after the 6 game losing run ended with 2 wins. Now it is 2 draws and 4 defeats in another winless run you don't like be reminded that things are no so blooming rosy afterall.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been supporting QPR?
                Do you recall his previous spell as manager?

Because I do. And the same tactical team selection formation substitution errors are being repeated now.
                Last edited by stanistheman; 15-02-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  I'm sure that will cheer everyone up if we are relegated to league 1

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                    I don't wanna go down, should never have been appointed, get rid NOW !!
                    Was utter madness by stupid Les and Tony to give him the job BUT it would be suicidal to sack him now, we have to back hI'm and hope he keeps us up,but PLEASE no more utterly ridiculous "thank you Les " threads,only makes our fans look like complete idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      I am just highlighting his errors because he is doiing the basics wrong because you and others don't see it.

He could have stopped Blackburn's winner by stopping the attack when in their own half with a cynical clip or shirt pull, which an experienced player would have done i.e.. Gary O'Neill.

Point I am trying to make is Don't throw inexperienced players into a relegation dog fight unnecessarily.

But hey please do remind me when Ollie is doing well.

You couldn't wait to tell us all after the 6 game losing run ended with 2 wins. Now it is 2 draws and 4 defeats in another winless run you don't like be reminded that things are no so blooming rosy afterall.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been supporting QPR?
                      Do you recall his previous spell as manager?

Because I do. And the same tactical team selection formation substitution errors are being repeated now.
                      About 40 years ive supporting us for so recall plenty thanks! Hes a young lad and he will make mistakes justike our experienced nedum! Its part and parcel of football im afraid and ive seen mistakes by plenty just like you have believe it or not! You keep harping on about his previous spell towards the end of his spell with us where he was tinkering,but we had a lack of quality in the squad yet i do believe when he left we was in 12/13th! Care to let me know how we did with him with promotion and a play off final aswell while youre at it!

Comment

• I personally see a super little player in Furlong but he's only got get experience and cut out mistakes from playing. I would stick by him

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          I personally see a super little player in Furlong but he's only got get experience and cut out mistakes from playing. I would stick by him
                          He was in the team for our best defensive performance this season (Reading).

Our other options are Perch and Ned, who even as experienced professionals i don't see as performing better, they make as many, if not more mistakes and offer nothing going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Should of made it public so we could see those who want him out now and by next month. Disgraceful.
                            Those people don't vote when it's public.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I personally see a super little player in Furlong but he's only got get experience and cut out mistakes from playing. I would stick by him
                              Exactly the same west! every player makes mistakes same as every human! its comments like that from stanis attitude wise why we`ve never given our youngsters the time to mature, i also thought harriman we let go was going to be a good full back, but some who`ve` seen more of him dont reckon hes that good so....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                About 40 years ive supporting us for so recall plenty thanks! Hes a young lad and he will make mistakes justike our experienced nedum! Its part and parcel of football im afraid and ive seen mistakes by plenty just like you have believe it or not! You keep harping on about his previous spell towards the end of his spell with us where he was tinkering,but we had a lack of quality in the squad yet i do believe when he left we was in 12/13th! Care to let me know how we did with him with promotion and a play off final aswell while youre at it!
                                Fair play to you too you have seen a lot too.
                                As you mention Nedum, I happen to think that he is a poor defender too. He still makes plenty of defensive errors and some so basic a player of his experience should know better.
                                Yes you were correct that there was a lack of quality in 2001, butno worse than that of Stockport Huddersfield Grimsby Crewe Portsmouth yet the 1st 3 beat QPR and the last 2 got draws. Ollie was hardly blameless.
                                Yes I recall QPR getting beaten in the Play off final and winning promotion the following season thanks.

Do you recall that QPR also had the biggest spending budget in those seasons despite the collection buckets. QPR were amongst the biggest and best supported clubs in that league and had the budget to compete at the top end so finishing top 6 was the least expected from him.

The football was not that good either in those 3 seasons. Yes there were good games, but plenty of poor ones too.and yes, that is football.

We all want the best for QPR, but we will have to agree to disagree on whether he was or is the best appointment for the club. Its all about opinions.

I think the club messed up by not appointing Warnock last season or earlier this time.
                                He was the outstanding manager for QPR over the last 20 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X