Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    Yessss!!! Promotion is good but i don't want it at the expense of us losing who we are!! Have people forgotten about the past 10 years or what?? At the end of the day all i want from my club is to be happy and have a good entertaining day out, f*ck success we're never gunna win the prem and probably won't win a cup anytime soon but at least we won't be a fake plastic club. I'd rather us be in league 2 than go on to become the next man city
    Could not disagree more f uck being in league two or this league for matter of fact. What's point of existing if it's not to try and be at the top end of the pyramid??? Any other intention is pure lack of ambition

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Could not disagree more f uck being in league two or this league for matter of fact. What's point of existing if it's not to try and be at the top end of the pyramid??? Any other intention is pure lack of ambition
      Somewhere in between this and League two for now....

...hate the idea of buying our way to success, after having already tried that.

If we get to the top being QPR, then brilliant, and we should be aiming for that.

Ollie won't take us to League two, I think on that we can all at least agree. Mass might be the sounds of things.

Comment

Now agree with us getting there organically like how Huddersfield or Brighton might do this season. I don't really get a kick out of big money signings and would feel more self accomplishment if we got up spending wisely and because of good coaching and scouting.

This league is awful surely everyone would rather be in a relegation scrap in premier league over championship

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
          No point in changing the manager now although I don't think he is the one to take us forward, just got to see if he gets the team winning you never know what might happen next season, he might have us going in the right direction, but if we miss relegation by the skin of our teeth then I would say we need a manager that will get us going in the right direction.
          I agree for type most part.

Lets see how the next few games go because QPR cannot continue losing games no matter how unlucky they seem to be.
          Hopefully he can turn things around and that when they new signings are playing ( including Goss Morrison LuaLua and Freeman) results will improve. As you say skin of the teeth survival would imo suggest he is not the right man.

Comment

Just wish he would stop trying to be clever with his selections.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Your follow up post is how i'd love us to be too, thats my ambition for the club, something we can actually be proud of supporting coz christ its been embarrassing over the past few years.

Just dont want us sacking every manager we have as imo ollie brings something to us no other manager in the world can and thats love and passion. He'll get it right eventually and he wants us to do well, we cant ask for more than that

Comment

Corbray, What the hell does love and passion got to do with the team he picked for the last 2 home games? Just wish he had a brain and used it it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Corbray, What the hell does love and passion got to do with the team he picked for the last 2 home games? Just wish he had a brain and used it it properly.
                  not debating that that was a silly thing to do because it was and. he's a little bit tactically inept for sure but he's been promoted with 3 different clubs so he must have been doing something right.
                  that aside, we're playing probably the most entertaining football since colin was manager and home games are a lot more lively. we've been unlucky recently which is why we haven't won, well, it's a mixture of that and a few stupid mistakes from ollie but it's teething problems at the end of the day and he'll learn from them. unlike any manager we've had in the past couple of years he actually wants to be here and wants the exact same thing we want, not for his own career or ego either but because he loves qpr.
                  would much rather have him over near enough every other manager we could realistically get

Comment

He may well have been promoted with 3 different teams which is a great achievement but you could also left Millwall in a terrible state after he left them. Not of that means anything right now as Palace getting promoted or Millwall getting relegated means nothing to me only us staying up this season and then kicking on from there. The football is better than JFH but still not as good as some out on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      It can always be made public.
                      If anyone wants it kept private, PM a mod. Confidentiality guaranteed.
                      If there are no objections in the next 48 hours, we will change it to public.
                      I have no problem with it being made public. I voted month or so because if we lose the next 3 or 4 games then he could well be in trouble. If we win a couple then the issue will go away but currently we have lost 4 out the last 5 and if that carries on for the next month he will be in trouble ! It isn't what I want but he needs some points on the board and quick to ensure he is still here come end of March. I hope we get the results but there will be a lot more on his back if we lose the next couple of games whether I want that or not. It's just logic nothing more.

Comment

I didn't realize that once a private poll is created, it can not be changed to public.
                        Therefore everyone can rest easy that a private poll is private and not even us mods can see who voted.
                        Sorry for the confusion
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Cowards!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            not debating that that was a silly thing to do because it was and. he's a little bit tactically inept for sure but he's been promoted with 3 different clubs so he must have been doing something right.
                            that aside, we're playing probably the most entertaining football since colin was manager and home games are a lot more lively. we've been unlucky recently which is why we haven't won, well, it's a mixture of that and a few stupid mistakes from ollie but it's teething problems at the end of the day and he'll learn from them. unlike any manager we've had in the past couple of years he actually wants to be here and wants the exact same thing we want, not for his own career or ego either but because he loves qpr.
                            would much rather have him over near enough every other manager we could realistically get
                            He has also been relegated with at least 3 clubs as well as contributing to the eventual relegation of others.

He is tactically inept.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              He may well have been promoted with 3 different teams which is a great achievement but you could also left Millwall in a terrible state after he left them. Not of that means anything right now as Palace getting promoted or Millwall getting relegated means nothing to me only us staying up this season and then kicking on from there. The football is better than JFH but still not as good as some out on here.
                              Spot on.

Comment

Lol he isnt tactically inept he just likes trying new things all the time which he shouldnt always do! but not bad hey for a tactically inept manager taking palace and blackpool up and creating some of the best times at qpr for years, i think ill have abit more of this so called tactically inept lol.....
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X