No announcement yet.

Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't wait to see the full 90 mins! looking forward to wigan now!

Comment

• This is it isnt it corbray like we`ve been saying, look forward to games now and havnt done that for years tbh
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Brilliant Ollie, Birch & the boys.

Silencing the knee jerkers very nicely.

COYRSSSSSSS!

Comment

• Just on the way back and fair play to Ollie and the boys on a fantastic 90 m8nute display. Kept it simple and played people in their natural positions. Brilliant team display on and off the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Just on the way back and fair play to Ollie and the boys on a fantastic 90 m8nute display. Kept it simple and played people in their natural positions. Brilliant team display on and off the pitch.
            Great to hear.. safe journey home.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Best game of season Leeds aside not one complaint tonight
              Brilliant mate thoroughly enjoyed today
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Thats got to of been better than leeds wasnt it mate. Four goals away from home?
                If he doesn't screw it up on Tuesday I might be a convert Kev. Today was a treat....and maybe the penny will drop at last about Luongo.

Comment

• Please please Ollie start with the same 11 as we had great energy on the park today.

Comment

• I can't see Ollie changing the first 11 Tues unless someone picked up a small knock! Big week again as Wigan and Preston are both games we can win!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      I can't see Ollie changing the first 11 Tues unless someone picked up a small knock! Big week again as Wigan and Preston are both games we can win!
                      He listens to the fans. Often quoting in interviews as if he's reading this board.

After Burtongate, I can't see him changing the starting 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                        He listens to the fans. Often quoting in interviews as if he's reading this board.

After Burtongate, I can't see him changing the starting 11.

Lol he often rings me up telling me my next move on here

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Lol he often rings me up telling me my next move on here
                          That's because you are him

Comment

• http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I see the voting on here has now slightly tipped in ollies favor

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                I see the voting on here has now slightly tipped in ollies favor
                                Pinkie, you can't go overboard when something goes right without looking at the bigger picture. I don't rate Holloway and I'm not frightened to say it because I'm entitled to my opinion same as anyone else - but you won't find a call to bin him in any of my posts, I just don't think we'll go anywhere under him. As I have posted elsewhere I will start changing my mind if I see some consistency in his selections and style of play because even a staunch supporter of him like you would have to admit that there is every chance he'll recall Perch and Luongo, use Washington up on his own or something, and play some daft formation and blow it against Wigan. Then a fantastic day out will have been for nothing. You shouldn't feel like saying I told you so just yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X