No announcement yet.

Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkie at times your arguments for Holloway are so blinkered it is unreal and so unlike what the reality is. We are in a relegation dog fight that could decide the future of the whole club and for you to keep on about these supposed bright things happening right now is laughable. The league table right now is what counts not yourh or anything else and yes that is a short term view but right now it is the only view we should have.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Pinkie what are you on about? What the #### has the new players got to do with Pawel at right wing back and Manning at left back? They are decisions made by the manager and not to accomodate the new signings they were a change of formation which you agreed was ###### to be doing in our position.
      Square pegs in square holes

Comment

• Give it a rest 73 ffs, a stuck record that keeps repeating over and over, how many times are we going to hear about ollie changing things ffs, just hope he turns things around and you stop going on for a start! same with westy, very tiresome hearing the same things over and over!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• No mate just saying it as I see it as did the punters last week at half time

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Give it a rest 73 ffs, a stuck record that keeps repeating over and over, how many times are we going to hear about ollie changing things ffs, just hope he turns things around and you stop going on for a start! same with westy, very tiresome hearing the same things over and over!
            F uck me the irony of you telling others there repeating same thing double standards springs to mind

Comment

• Lots of hoping going on when few weeks ago we were being told it would turn then told just need patients

Perhaps we should all get together and go to church and say some group prayers

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                F uck me the irony of you telling others there repeating same thing double standards springs to mind
                Yeah and because all you pair do is go on repeating the same things all cos you dont rate ollie, so im finding myself replying to you when maybe i shouldnt, like just said hope ollie sorts this out!

Comment

Lots of hoping going on when few weeks ago we were being told it would turn then told just need patients

Perhaps we should all get together and go to church and say some group prayers

Right said i wont bother replying anymore but ill bookmark this as you was one of the most vocal about how pants he was, then few good results and you soon changed youre choon lol, now back again

Comment

• Pinkie. This is about the football club and the team on the pitch and #### all about Ollie the person. I hope he turns it around as that would mean my team are doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Right said i wont bother replying anymore but ill bookmark this as you was one of the most vocal about how pants he was, then few good results and you soon changed youre choon lol, now back again
                      We all want a few good results Pinkie we've all got that in common.

Comment

• Yes i agree alan & 73!

Comment

• Pinks I have no desire to cause you unnecessary anxiety by my posts or my views so if you need to ignore my posts, not reply to me or put me on block I accept that and hold no hard feelings or grudges.

It's a message board where there are tons of differing views what you can't do is dictate and sensor other opinions you don't agree with by calling them boring especially when you yourself are as guilty as anyone else of drumming out the same beat. In defence of myself I have not in some time suggested Ollie goes and have not voted in this poll as there is not actually an option that suits me personal view. From memory in this thread and others for some time I have tried to stay off Olly as a particular topic of conversation and that actually is down to you and the well put arguement at the time that jumping on him after handful of games was unfair, I took your views on board thought he's correct and since then have backed off openly slating him (although you have not noticed this as you often refer to me unfairly as someone who continually slams him when I have not for sometime) would add there has been plenty of opportunities to moan.

Now we can dress up what's going on now and depending on one's view make out big leaps are being made in right direction but in cold light of day progress is not being made. Losing more then we were before is not progress, still not scoring many goals although playing more open is not progress, playing people out of position is same old same old, playing weakened side against your relegation rivals is not smart nor progress it's stupid, playing a kid who is doing well in the middle and doing very well at LB is just bizarre and playing a match where we use four formations just slaps of not actually having a coherant plan. None of that is progress mate although I accept to you it is.

The only progress I can hand on heart say is Manning and we attack a touch more but Ultimately we lose week in week out and you may think progress is being made but the fans booing during the game at Huddersfield tells me an awful lot of supporters are not as taken with the progress your seeing

I would not get rid of him now what's the point but what he has to do is win the trust of fans who are rightly baffled by some of the things he does. You clearly don't like people asking questions about Olly that's clear as your becoming an ever more lonely voice in his defence. I will give him credit when he deserves it and have done so in many threads (can only assume you have missed threads where I have done this) but when he drops a clanger me and others have every right to comment and debate this without you referring to posters being boring as it really does work both ways

Finally mate bookmark away and feel free to raise anytime you like as doing so means he's cracked it but cracking it is not winning one or two games. I want Ollie to be successful, I want QPR to be successful, I want me you and other posters to be here after every game bigging it up because we're winning and challenging

Anyway that's plenty from me if you engage with me in future super look forward to it if I'm not your cup of tea and you choose to ignore fair play and the best of luck to you in the future

If we lose to blues tomorrow (don't think we will for the record) I might start thread calling out the Ollie lovvies that's banter by the way

Comment

Pinks I have no desire to cause you unnecessary anxiety by my posts or my views so if you need to ignore my posts, not reply to me or put me on block I accept that and hold no hard feelings or grudges.

It's a message board where there are tons of differing views what you can't do is dictate and sensor other opinions you don't agree with by calling them boring especially when you yourself are as guilty as anyone else of drumming out the same beat. In defence of myself I have not in some time suggested Ollie goes and have not voted in this poll as there is not actually an option that suits me personal view. From memory in this thread and others for some time I have tried to stay off Olly as a particular topic of conversation and that actually is down to you and the well put arguement at the time that jumping on him after handful of games was unfair, I took your views on board thought he's correct and since then have backed off openly slating him (although you have not noticed this as you often refer to me unfairly as someone who continually slams him when I have not for sometime) would add there has been plenty of opportunities to moan.

Now we can dress up what's going on now and depending on one's view make out big leaps are being made in right direction but in cold light of day progress is not being made. Losing more then we were before is not progress, still not scoring many goals although playing more open is not progress, playing people out of position is same old same old, playing weakened side against your relegation rivals is not smart nor progress it's stupid, playing a kid who is doing well in the middle and doing very well at LB is just bizarre and playing a match where we use four formations just slaps of not actually having a coherant plan. None of that is progress mate although I accept to you it is.

The only progress I can hand on heart say is Manning and we attack a touch more but Ultimately we lose week in week out and you may think progress is being made but the fans booing during the game at Huddersfield tells me an awful lot of supporters are not as taken with the progress your seeing

I would not get rid of him now what's the point but what he has to do is win the trust of fans who are rightly baffled by some of the things he does. You clearly don't like people asking questions about Olly that's clear as your becoming an ever more lonely voice in his defence. I will give him credit when he deserves it and have done so in many threads (can only assume you have missed threads where I have done this) but when he drops a clanger me and others have every right to comment and debate this without you referring to posters being boring as it really does work both ways

Finally mate bookmark away and feel free to raise anytime you like as doing so means he's cracked it but cracking it is not winning one or two games. I want Ollie to be successful, I want QPR to be successful, I want me you and other posters to be here after every game bigging it up because we're winning and challenging

Anyway that's plenty from me if you engage with me in future super look forward to it if I'm not your cup of tea and you choose to ignore fair play and the best of luck to you in the future

If we lose to blues tomorrow (don't think we will for the record) I might start thread calling out the Ollie lovvies that's banter by the way
                            Whilst personally remaining in the Ollie camp that is a top top post.

Comment

• Cheers Awin I have my moments

Comment

playing a kid who is doing well in the middle and doing very well at LB is just bizarre.
                                What on Earth is this about?

Comment

Working...
                                X