5 5.88%
  • until end of season

28 32.94%
  • doing good job and should stay into next season

45 52.94%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: Ollie

1. Default

Alan has serious dementia going on he can't remember what he done this morning let alone what he thought of Ollie three months ago. He text me earlier telling me what time we were meeting today for Rotherham. Go easy on him pinkie he's old, and smells of p iss, but his heart is in the right place he's proper Rangers through and through

2. Default

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Alan has serious dementia going on he can't remember what he done this morning let alone what he thought of Ollie three months ago. He text me earlier telling me what time we were meeting today for Rotherham. Go easy on him pinkie he's old, and smells of p iss, but his heart is in the right place he's proper Rangers through and through
    Lol im only having abit of banter westy but smells of pi$$,you on the sauce again

3. Default

Originally Posted by Pinkie
    Lol im only having abit of banter westy but smells of pi$$,you on the sauce again
    Teasing mate I know you were and when he reads the p iss comment he will wet himself

Was out your getting to know me too well!!!!! Saw Spencer whilst out not seen him for ages down Rangers top boy
    Last edited by West Acton; 12-03-2017 at 08:19 AM.

4. Default

See on twitter team pulled up at services after yesterday's game where fans still were and they chatted and had photos taken and apparently Ollie was superb. Different to players and fans having verbals at Euston after previous away games

Enjoying being Rangers fan again

5. Default

Thats good to hear westy, theres deffo a different feeling now compared to how bad it was before

6. Default

He loves me really Pinkie, i give him a lot of material to work with.....you wouldn't believe some of the stuff he comes out with.

7. Default

Some stubborn buggers on this site wheres alan now, & wheres 73 gone lately? its gone all quiet over thereeeee
    Here mate, but I have got a life away from this board. I'm happy to stick with my opinion that I don't think we'll go anywhere for the next two years but I hope I'm wrong because I've seen the best years of this club right from the day we signed Marsh and I hope you guys get to see some of the same.