No announcement yet.

Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan has serious dementia going on he can't remember what he done this morning let alone what he thought of Ollie three months ago. He text me earlier telling me what time we were meeting today for Rotherham. Go easy on him pinkie he's old, and smells of p iss, but his heart is in the right place he's proper Rangers through and through

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Alan has serious dementia going on he can't remember what he done this morning let alone what he thought of Ollie three months ago. He text me earlier telling me what time we were meeting today for Rotherham. Go easy on him pinkie he's old, and smells of p iss, but his heart is in the right place he's proper Rangers through and through
      Lol im only having abit of banter westy but smells of pi$$,you on the sauce again
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Lol im only having abit of banter westy but smells of pi$$,you on the sauce again
        Teasing mate I know you were and when he reads the p iss comment he will wet himself

Was out your getting to know me too well!!!!! Saw Spencer whilst out not seen him for ages down Rangers top boy
        Last edited by West Acton; 12-03-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• See on twitter team pulled up at services after yesterday's game where fans still were and they chatted and had photos taken and apparently Ollie was superb. Different to players and fans having verbals at Euston after previous away games

Enjoying being Rangers fan again

Comment

• Thats good to hear westy, theres deffo a different feeling now compared to how bad it was before
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

He loves me really Pinkie, i give him a lot of material to work with.....you wouldn't believe some of the stuff he comes out with.

Comment

Some stubborn buggers on this site wheres alan now, & wheres 73 gone lately? its gone all quiet over thereeeee
                Here mate, but I have got a life away from this board. I'm happy to stick with my opinion that I don't think we'll go anywhere for the next two years but I hope I'm wrong because I've seen the best years of this club right from the day we signed Marsh and I hope you guys get to see some of the same.

Comment

Working...
                X