Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie

4-1-11.

That is his record since joining (or thereabouts) which is pretty disastrous not to mention early Cup exit. In some ways performances seem to be showing bit of promise though.

What do people think?
    Should go now
    8.24%
    Another month or so
    5.88%
    until end of season
    32.94%
    doing good job and should stay into next season
    52.94%

Disgraceful record thus far,voted for end of season as we would only install another cheap easy option if we get rid of Holloway before
    Last edited by norfolk ranger; 13-02-2017, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Ollie will get it right sooner than later. Be here for start of next season.
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

End of season.

Comment

4 2 9 l think.
          Performances are more promising but not really good enough for me.
          I would be tempted to give him a few more games but in some ways I want to try and get Warburton or Rowett in before they go elsewhere.

Some dont see it, but there are a lot of similarities to when he started in 2001. Then his record was something like 13 games 1, 4, 8 which included playing 6 of the bottom 7 sides.

Comment

I want Olly to succeed ! But it can't carry on as it is and another home defeat to Wigan would put him under immense pressure. Don't quite get what's going on but hopefully the results will start to come for him and us soon. Seen enough away from home but home form is shocking.

Comment

God would not swap him for the snake Warburton

Comment

Is Ollie still here then? Thought no one was in charge way it going.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Ollie has done most of what we all wanted;

'dross' and under achieving over paid players nearly all gone.
                  Young, hungry and talented players in.
                  Played better, more attractive football, for the most part, certainly more exciting.
                  The club moving as a whole and believing in the badge.
                  Given some funny interviews.

However Ollie has not;

Won enough games.

I'm happy to say as long as we stay up, i've seen enough to suggest to keep him on board till next season. I think had afew things gone our way, this poll wouldn't exist.

Regardless the only managers i'd want at the club other that Ollie are Rowett, Howe or Clement. 2/3 are taken and the other isn't interested it seems, so would rather stick than twist.

Comment

Should of made it public so we could see those who want him out now and by next month. Disgraceful.

Playing better, good signings imo and needs a proper pre season. He's still playing with a fractured side he's inherited.

Comment

Think he has improved the style of play but we have not picked up enough points. My biggest concern would be the change in formation like Saturday and also the selection for the Burton game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Should of made it public so we could see those who want him out now and by next month. Disgraceful.

Playing better, good signings imo and needs a proper pre season. He's still playing with a fractured side he's inherited.
                        Jimmy however we mix it up its a results business and should we win the next few games as most of us hope we do then there will be no issues but equally if we lose the next 3 games to make it 5 or 6 on the spin again then pressure will be on Again as it was in late December. We all want to win the games but losing 6 out of 7 home games is shocking especially against the teams around us. I have seen enough lately to suggest we will turn it around but again it's points we need not we played well, hopefully the two will go hand in hand in next few weeks. We need a bit of Lady Luck but I can understand others frustrations with the situation.

Comment

I voted out now! Only 2 to uncover.

Comment

Ridiculous poll, hence not taking it seriously.

Comment

It can always be made public.
                              If anyone wants it kept private, PM a mod. Confidentiality guaranteed.
                              If there are no objections in the next 48 hours, we will change it to public.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X