Just Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

Finally back in Canada and plus 3 feet of snow.
    Firstly, thank you to Myu for the tickets and thanks for the club for making day special for my son's first game.
    Being so close to school end, we were only able to hear the Huddersfield fans singing. My God they have some annoying songs and I think I was the w anker in the hat they were singing about
    It wasn't until around the 50th minute that we could finally hear R block and the Loft singing.
    It could be a coincidence, but when we got loud the players turned it on.
    1st half was more than painful to watch, but 50 minutes on, you could see the making of a really good team.
    Not watched the game back yet, but there did seem to be some terrible decisions not go our way. So much so that the Huddersfield fans were constantly chanting their praise of the officials.
    I'm still in the happy clapper camp and believe we will secure ourselves this season and push on next.
    All in all, a good day out that could of been still much better if we took some of those early opportunities.

77, after watching Mas closely, I can now see why he frustrates you so much. He does try but his positioning is very questionable.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere
Working...
X