• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we still Nedum.

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post
      I think we still Nedum.
      I can't help but think there might be a key word missing from this?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Am I right in thinking that at times - or at least for half of the first half - Pawel was playing right back and Perch was the DM? It certainly looked like that, and if it wasn't, where the hell was Perch during their move that led to the first goal? The defence looked all at sea on Saturday and Olly has to take a large part of the blame. I get the feeling he's a big admirer or managers like Conte and tries to emulate their tactics.... except he's no Conte. I wish he'd stop tinkering and stick to a system that works. He seems to get it right away, mainly, but at home it's a mess.

On the positive side, Luke Freeman looked fantastic and scored a screamer and the whole team performance was so much better second half. Also I like Smith, he won everything in the air and just needs decent service.

Comment

Neds got his own mistakes video now.

https://youtu.be/Ojl1HSa5Juo

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

ffs some people really do have too much time of their hands.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Am I right in thinking that at times - or at least for half of the first half - Pawel was playing right back and Perch was the DM? It certainly looked like that, and if it wasn't, where the hell was Perch during their move that led to the first goal? The defence looked all at sea on Saturday and Olly has to take a large part of the blame.
              The first goal was Pawel's fault. Or Ollie's.

Comment

Only 3 minutes? Caulker would be 3 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Innit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Only 3 minutes? Caulker would be 3 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      The first goal was Pawel's fault. Or Ollie's.
                      Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Best part of this is that the bell end who made it also made a video calling Ned the best defender in the championship.
                        At least I'm consistent in supporting him, this guy tho...

Also half the video isn't even mistakes and is just a flawed understanding of the job at hand and blaming him for other people's faux pas'
                        Last edited by nasser95; 14-02-2017, 04:03 AM.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not Neds biggest fan by any stretch. Think he's pretty average actually. But Bidwell deserves more stick in my opinion if we're dishing it out. Really thought we had signed a decent left back. I think he's pony from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Not Neds biggest fan by any stretch. Think he's pretty average actually. But Bidwell deserves more stick in my opinion if we're dishing it out. Really thought we had signed a decent left back. I think he's pony from what I've seen.
                            Yeah I'm kind of with you there fordy, although I thought I'd seen a slight improvement in him lately he's still not half the player I thought he would be. And to think he was captain at Brentford? At times he looks like a lost little boy

As for Ned I like him alongside Lynch but we really could do with investing in a couple of new centre halves in the summer

Comment

Love it hahahahaha

Comment

Ned has been a big problem for years he's a donkey never a captain

Comment

Working...
                                X