Neds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neds

I know it forms part of other posts but we simply have to drop him. Out of position st key points, not able to mark his man, prone to clangers, no leadership evident and his dopey demeneour. I've had enough of him.

My MOM yesterday without him mopping up for hesitant Hall would have been three or four

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      My MOM yesterday without him mopping up for hesitant Hall would have been three or four
      Have to agree. Poor for the first goal, but Wells got away from him only once. Defence is the least of our problems. We're have way decent there. Midfield is the problem. The big problem.

Comment

Sorry guys - can't agree. We always likely to concede with nervous Ned. How can you say that defence is the least of our problems. It is our biggest problem

Comment

If you look st amount of goals shipped there are probably just as many were Lynch or hesitant have as much a part to play as Ned. He's a marmite player is Ned but yesterday he was main man in that defence

On the subject of CB Hall was shocking don't think his recent spell in midfield has done him any favours with regards his day job looked like he had totally forgotten how to play CB

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            Sorry guys - can't agree. We always likely to concede with nervous Ned. How can you say that defence is the least of our problems. It is our biggest problem
            Midfield is our biggest problem, we haven't got one. Certainly not one that can take control for long periods to give defenders a break. Where are the numbers when teams counter attack?

Comment

Hall was lucky to have Ned there yesterday, carried that defence. I really can't believe there are calls to drop him, but it's a testament to his performances that even 77 agrees on this haha.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

our midfield were non existent in the first half the bald fella run the game , i don't think ned had a bad game nor did hall. holloway needs to start players in their usual positions and stop playing them in systems they don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  our midfield were non existent in the first half the bald fella run the game , i don't think ned had a bad game nor did hall. holloway needs to start players in their usual positions and stop playing them in systems they don't understand
                  This, don't just put players in to accomidate them.

On ned, he has been way better the past few games but i'd put that down more so to lynch right next to him.
                  Whilst ned has been pretty decent the past few games he still looks nervous at times so i'd much rather see a partnership of lynch and hall who imo is one of our backbone players long term

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Ditto. Very odd OP.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Current scapegoat for anything that goes wrong.

Comment

The entire back 4 were poor, but I felt Hall was the worse particularly for the second goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Current scapegoat for anything that goes wrong.
                          As proven by the OP.
                          Admittedly he makes me nervous at times but he was fine on Saturday.

Comment

We lose its Neds fault we win Lynch and Hall are great

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Ditto. Very odd OP.
                              Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X