No announcement yet.

Our new signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you 72, would like smith coming on as a sub as a plan b as we had started to play really well, but sticking smith ins changing the play to lumping it too much to him,prefer that as smith coming on as a sub!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

If ravel plays in the hole have to start Connor up front as smith will be to static ! If ravel don't play need to play lua lua out wide and have smith up front ! Simple . Can't keep cramming players in like having Washington out wide play ur best side

Comment

good to see big lump getting rave reviews.

he has the makings of a great volley ball player.

#puntball
        #biglump
        #puntittothelump
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

You missed out

#lampost

Comment

Can see Smith and Washington being a decent combination once it gets going

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Can see Smith and Washington being a decent combination once it gets going

Nas wont have any of that as he thinks hes a winger

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                You missed out

#lampost
                He aint no lampost mate. more like a great....big... farking lighthouse
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    What's really letting us down at the moment is stupid formations and selection issues. Hardly surprising Hall and Perch are failing badly when they are being played out of position with better options available. And who on earth would take a solid full back like Bidwell and completely waste him by playing him as a wing back?

Olly had better sort this nonsense quickly, or I fear for what reactions to him will be.
                    Top post.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      Top post.
                      Holloway was renouned for do this the last time he managed us, I remember a live Friday night game against Peterborough where he shoe horned his favourites into the side, trouble is we had 7 defenders on the pitch and relied on a last minute eqauliser from Gallen to get us a point

Comment

It was when Ollie was the manager at QPR last time, I learnt what the saying "square pegs in round holes" meant. Have to add that I also liked "bouncebackability". ...
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Got tip my hat to Smith better then I thought he would be. He don't look comfortable moving across the grass but when the ball is in the air he flicked it on just pity Mackie and Washington seemed unable to work out to play off the flick on and ran everywhere but where he was flicking

Freeman I like look of and I am baffled that Lua Lua don't start week in week out as every time he's in the team we look a different side
                          Smith did well and is a better version of Nygaard who unfortunately had the misfortune of also playing alongside forwards and teammates who couldn't read the flick ones I.e.. ephraim Hogan.

Freeman and LuaLua need to start in the next game and the wingers instructed to supply crosses for Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                            Holloway was renouned for do this the last time he managed us, I remember a live Friday night game against Peterborough where he shoe horned his favourites into the side, trouble is we had 7 defenders on the pitch and relied on a last minute eqauliser from Gallen to get us a point
                            Yes I was there that night and others to endure that kind of trash. If results dont improve soon he could be taking us back there again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              It was when Ollie was the manager at QPR last time, I learnt what the saying "square pegs in round holes" meant. Have to add that I also liked "bouncebackability". ...
                              He liked his pegs and holes.
                              Bouncebackability came from Dowie.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                He liked his pegs and holes.
                                Bouncebackability came from Dowie.
                                Ok.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...