No announcement yet.

Birmingham huge game now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget about comparing and concentrate on the job in hand which is pick up as many points as quickly as we can. So no more ####ing about with systems and team selections as we are not good enough or safe enough for any of that rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
      How about showing JFH after 16 games to give a more accurate comparison?
      Just actually checked that.

So Jimmy's first 16 games in all competitions were drawn 9, lost 4, won 3.

Ollie has actually won 1 more game than Jimmy in his first 16, but has lost 10 compared to Jimmy losing only 4.

No real surprises I suppose!
      Last edited by Tarbie; 14-02-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

!

Comment

Done it for you mate!

Played 16 won, 3 drawn 9, lost 4, win % 18.75

Holloway 25% v JFH 18.75%
          Yeah, I just did the same. Jimmy actually picked up more points though off the strength of drawing more games.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Forget about comparing and concentrate on the job in hand which is pick up as many points as quickly as we can. So no more ####ing about with systems and team selections as we are not good enough or safe enough for any of that rubbish.
            No,neither

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Yeah, I just did the same. Jimmy actually picked up more points though off the strength of drawing more games.
              The problem is that one of the reasons people wanted rid of JFH was he played boring football, settling for the draw. We get Holloway in to play more attacking open football and we're getting punished for it.

Plus there were moaners wanting rid of JFH for his style of play, demanding we 'went for it' more often. Now we have Holloway and are doing the moaners want rid of him too...

Comment

The problem is that one of the reasons people wanted rid of JFH was he played boring football, settling for the draw. We get Holloway in to play more attacking open football and we're getting punished for it.

Plus there were moaners wanting rid of JFH for his style of play, demanding we 'went for it' more often. Now we have Holloway and are doing the moaners want rid of him too...
                I didn't particularly like JFH either mate.

Was just pointing out that the previous post about Ollie being "miles better" than Ollie was actually a load of tosh!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I didn't particularly like JFH either mate.

Was just pointing out that the previous post about Ollie being "miles better" than Ollie was actually a load of tosh!
                  Ollie is a better manager who has achieved much more than jimmy, see there said it, fact!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We Are JFH would not have ####ed about with team selection like Ollie did for the Burton game or ####ed about with the system for the Huddersfield match. While I was no JFH fan but I think he had the know how of how to get a result playing shite football where as Ollie's team are playing at times better football but are not getting results the way you would hope.

Comment

I hope if we lose some of our games over the rest of the season that it's only by a goal. Our goal difference is $hit and could be important.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Ollie is a better manager who has achieved much more than jimmy, see there said it, fact!
                        Achieved more than Jimmy as a result of being a manager longer. If you look at their career stats then you'll see that QPR was the one black spot on Jimmy's (admittedly very short) resume!

As I pointed out earlier, not a huge fan of either. Stupid to bang on about how much better Ollie is though, cos it really ain't true!
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 14-02-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Had my reservations when he was appointed as remember first time around and the very odd team selections. Nothing changed with him and the Burton game was a shocker from him which could be the one that causes the rot.

Comment

Seen enough v. Reading and Newcastle to have faith in Ollie.

Comment

I think the "moaners "you refer to didn't want holloway in the 1st place

Comment

looking at the table after tonights results, this game is massive for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X