Birmingham huge game now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    And this is the conflict between our previous manager and our current. Yeah Jimmy was boring as hell, but I actually trusted him to do enough to keep us safe and keep picking up points. With Ollie, I can see a lot more heart and effort but in reality, absolutely anything could happen!
    Spot on.

I was all for the dross ball sacking but, if I had known the board were replacing him with the sky pundit, I would not have called for his head.

Just got to hope that we can scrape out of this mire now.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Spot on.

I was all for the dross ball sacking but, if I had known the board were replacing him with the sky pundit, I would not have called for his head.

Just got to hope that we can scrape out of this mire now.
      Don't be so ridiculous. Holloway is miles better than jfh. Results need to improve but at least we now create chances. We will be fine so stop exaggerating
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Its not a big game as we won't get relegated regardless of result
        Say's who?

Anyone who doesn't admit we're bang in the sh*t is kidding themselves!

Comment

Don't be so ridiculous. Holloway is miles better than jfh. Results need to improve but at least we now create chances. We will be fine so stop exaggerating
          Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - Played 47, won 13, drew 19, lost 15, win% 27.7
          Ian Holloway - Played 16, won 4, drew 2, lost 10, win% 25.00

Yeah you're right mate.......miles better ain't he?!!

Comment

Are you Nasser's love child? Fuc k stats we are now creating chances. We have a shocking run but I've seen improvement, something jimmy has never heard of. We will be fine this year and if I am wrong I will take you out for a beer and lunch

Comment

Are you Nasser's love child? Fuc k stats we are now creating chances. We have a shocking run but I've seen improvement, something jimmy has never heard of. We will be fine this year and if I am wrong I will take you out for a beer and lunch
              Quite like south Africa so includes my flight too

Comment

Mate, they ain't stats, they are results. And results are what decide what league we are in next season!

I actually think we'll probably be ok, but anyone who thinks that it's a given is kidding themselves. We are right in the thick of it!
                Last edited by Tarbie; 14-02-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Would rather you keep with tradition mate.

Any wager involving food and beverages requires the involvement of consuming Ted's cat.

Comment

#Bon Appétit

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      I'd take 5% possesion and 1 shot on target as long as we get a win away from home !
                      When JFH was here the general consensus was the total opposite wasn't it - "just want to go for it, wouldn't mind if we lost giving it a go".

Not a dig at your post by the way Mush, just replying to it as relevant.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Birmingham have had poor results since the new manager taken over you can bet rangers will make it nice and easy for them too get up and running.

Comment

Gardener of Brum bought 50 tickets for Saturday's game for friends and family and the ejit has just been sent off so he'll miss the game

Comment

How about showing JFH after 16 games to give a more accurate comparison?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                              How about showing JFH after 16 games to give a more accurate comparison?
                              Sounds like a job for Nasser that mate!

Comment

Sounds like a job for Nasser that mate!
                                Done it for you mate!

Played 16 won, 3 drawn 9, lost 4, win % 18.75

Holloway 25% v JFH 18.75%

Comment

Working...
                                X