Birmingham huge game now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham huge game now

Side that have won one game in thirteen who have a manager massively under pressure

Simply cannot afford to come away from there without at least a point

No stupid tactics no odd smart selections just the best eleven players Ollie

brum are pony we need to go for it . best attacking team needs to be picked

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Side that have won one game in thirteen who have a manager massively under pressure

Simply cannot afford to come away from there without at least a point

No stupid tactics no odd smart selections just the best eleven players Ollie
      Birmingham isn't a huge game. No game is from now on. Haven't you read the memo? Results doesn't matter as long as we entertain.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Birmingham isn't a huge game. No game is from now on. Haven't you read the memo? Results doesn't matter as long as we entertain.
        I would rather go to a game and lose 4-3 than go to a game, win 1-0 with there being 2 shots on target all game. Fact is (well, not a fact as football is all opinions) we will win some and lose some. We are mid table, nothing more, nothing less so I would rather mid table be fun rather than mid table be dull.

Big game as it is probably one of the closest away days outside of London.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          I would rather go to a game and lose 4-3 than go to a game, win 1-0 with there being 2 shots on target all game. Fact is (well, not a fact as football is all opinions) we will win some and lose some. We are mid table, nothing more, nothing less so I would rather mid table be fun rather than mid table be dull.

Big game as it is probably one of the closest away days outside of London.
          We're mid table?

Comment

mid table
            not anymore, sadly. I'd take a nil one up there two shots on target all day long. And I think that goes for most of us.......

Comment

I'd take 5% possesion and 1 shot on target as long as we get a win away from home !

Comment

I would rather have had a dull 1-0 win at Norwich than a 3-2 defeat. I'd rather be top of the league than mid-table. I'd rather be in the Premier League than in the League 1. But all about opinions.

Comment

Thankfully they won the Fulham game as otherwise we all know exactly what would happen, no wins in 13 games and then us :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    I'd take 5% possesion and 1 shot on target as long as we get a win away from home !
                    My thoughts too.

Performance is nice but we gotta start winning games. I don't care if it's ugly, I don't care if we park the bus, I just want 3 points!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      My thoughts too.

Performance is nice but we gotta start winning games. I don't care if it's ugly, I don't care if we park the bus, I just want 3 points!
                      Yeah. I've never cared how we perform away from home as everywhere is tough to get points for us - just get the job done.

Comment

I'd take a one shot win off the big lumps ars e if it means getting the 3 points
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          I'd take a one shot win off the big lumps ars e if it means getting the 3 points
                          And this is the conflict between our previous manager and our current. Yeah Jimmy was boring as hell, but I actually trusted him to do enough to keep us safe and keep picking up points. With Ollie, I can see a lot more heart and effort but in reality, absolutely anything could happen!

Comment

Its not a big game as we won't get relegated regardless of result
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No your right it's a nothing game who gives a toss if we lose. Let's lose the next ten games and try and win last three or four

Comment

Working...
                              X