• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Awful formations today looked like we were making it up as we went along

To see manning at LB perch CB with Hall and Ned RB was simply baffling
    Had me scratching my head too.

Liked the team sheet when I saw it, but obviously I saw it and thought 4-4-2. How he managed to come up with 3-5-2 with the players he selected is beyond me. Neither Bidwell or Pawel are wing backs!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 12-02-2017, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Was coming round to Ollie as manager but the last 2 home games have me doubting again. All based on selection and formations he has put out.

Comment

What's the point of bringing Morrison on for even 10 minutes if he's not mentally up to speed doubt you'll see him at Brum maybe midweek after that ,

Comment

He played 90 minutes earlier the week so cannot be a million miles away from being fit to play.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            What's the point of bringing Morrison on for even 10 minutes if he's not mentally up to speed doubt you'll see him at Brum maybe midweek after that ,
            Doesn't make any sense not to put him on the bench in my opinion. Even if he's only 50% fit, he could have done something in the last 10 mins.

Comment

Yeah and if he's not up to speed mentally how long for the Muppets to start coating him off oh he's another mercenary just here for the ride , no we don't know far away he is we've just got to trust Ollie on this one he came on last game and did fark all

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                He played 90 minutes earlier the week so cannot be a million miles away from being fit to play.
                Playing in an U23 game without people watching on site is one thing and playing in a competitive match against one of the best teams in the CCC is another.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Doesn't make any sense not to put him on the bench in my opinion. Even if he's only 50% fit, he could have done something in the last 10 mins.
                  And if he played and not performed due to lack of match fitness?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    That's practically all he does most of the time.
                    I agree that with the likes of Freeman and LuaLua as well as Morrison, I can't see how he can keep his place anymore.

As for the other players mentioned , Perch should play as RB, but only to keep out Furlong. If Ollie can bring in a loanee RB Perch can be benched.

Hall is a CB and that is where he should play.

Onuoha should be on the bench so that Lynch can play instead.

Luongo should be dropped for Goss with immediate effect.
                    -

Halls been very good in the defensive midfield role & as for goss swapping for luongo, isnt goss a creative midfielder as luongos more defensive but carries the ball ala derry!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Glad he spotted Freeman he looks like a very good player and has some touch on him. Great start to his career finding top corner

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        And if he played and not performed due to lack of match fitness?
                        We'll we'd have still probably lost 2-1.

For me, you find room for a player like Ravel!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Glad he spotted Freeman he looks like a very good player and has some touch on him. Great start to his career finding top corner
                          Big positive for me yesterday. The lad looks a right handful.

I like Smith too. But if a lump but he got his head on everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            -

Halls been very good in the defensive midfield role & as for goss swapping for luongo, isnt goss a creative midfielder as luongos more defensive but carries the ball ala derry!
                            Goss is likened to Carsick, who usually plays in front of the back four and creates by his passing ability.
                            Therefore he would do the job Hall does, but only better.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Goss is likened to Carsick, who usually plays in front of the back four and creates by his passing ability.
                              Therefore he would do the job Hall does, but only better.

So defensively what would goss bring in that position seems as hes played all of 15 minutes professional football?! the defense needs protection and we`ve been playing well with hall there though! too many outing of players who started playing well will upset everything in my opinion!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X