Ollies favourites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollies favourites

Really fed up with him accommodating Ned , Hall and Perch in not their natural position, the central midfield plus Hall or Perch does not work at home don't like it at all, Also add Lunogo to that list should benched.

Mackie needs to be benched. No way should we be accommodating him with Freeman and LuaLua left on the bench. Use Mackie as a impact sub

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Mackie needs to be benched. No way should we be accommodating him with Freeman and LuaLua left on the bench. Use Mackie as a impact sub
      Totally agree. Mackie done absolutely nothing when on apart from run about. Nothing.

Comment

Awful formations today looked like we were making it up as we went along

To see manning at LB perch CB with Hall and Ned RB was simply baffling

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Totally agree. Mackie done absolutely nothing when on apart from run about. Nothing.
          He's earned the right to start given he was instrumental in our good run. However it was right to sub him and we looked better then.

Comment

Terrible management for the 2nd home game in a row. Burton was the team selected today was the formations

Comment

What I want to see from Ollie is some ruthlessness in team selection! I relate to the post in the fact that he needs to give some of the new lads a start over some of the so called regulars.

Lua Lua, Freeman/goss all deserve a chance now! Ned should be dropped with lynch and hall playing Cb imo!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                That's practically all he does most of the time.
                I agree that with the likes of Freeman and LuaLua as well as Morrison, I can't see how he can keep his place anymore.

As for the other players mentioned , Perch should play as RB, but only to keep out Furlong. If Ollie can bring in a loanee RB Perch can be benched.

Hall is a CB and that is where he should play.

Onuoha should be on the bench so that Lynch can play instead.

Luongo should be dropped for Goss with immediate effect.
                Last edited by stanistheman; 12-02-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

The manager is a loose cannon you never know what formation he is going to play just needs to go back to Sky and talk garbage there, where was Morrison today probably messed up playing him for 90 minutes the other day and ended up injured Goss I bet he wished he had stayed at United looks like he is not going to get a start with this muppet in charge, TF needs to get some balls or get out and sell to someone who is interested in taking the club forward, don't want more hard luck stories from a manager that is clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    The manager is a loose cannon you never know what formation he is going to play just needs to go back to Sky and talk garbage there, where was Morrison today probably messed up playing him for 90 minutes the other day and ended up injured Goss I bet he wished he had stayed at United looks like he is not going to get a start with this muppet in charge, TF needs to get some balls or get out and sell to someone who is interested in taking the club forward, don't want more hard luck stories from a manager that is clueless.
                    You me and a few others are sick of Ollie and his management of QPR.
                    I still shudder at the thought of how he selected his teams between 2001 and 2006.
                    Steve Palmer in midfield Georges Santos as a CF and his long high ball tactics aimed at Gallen & Cureton.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      You me and a few others are sick of Ollie and his management of QPR.
                      I still shudder at the thought of how he selected his teams between 2001 and 2006.
                      Steve Palmer in midfield Georges Santos as a CF and his long high ball tactics aimed at Gallen & Cureton.
                      But manager roulette has worked so well so far.....

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        What I want to see from Ollie is some ruthlessness in team selection! I relate to the post in the fact that he needs to give some of the new lads a start over some of the so called regulars.

Lua Lua, Freeman/goss all deserve a chance now! Ned should be dropped with lynch and hall playing Cb imo!!
                        imo on today's performance, no way Hall should be ahead of Ned. Partnership should be Ned and Lynch until further notice. Hall was so poor today it made me crack up when he failed in tackling their player and just grabbed their leg on the half way line leading to his booking. Very poor on the ball today and hasn't been up to scratch recently imo.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          That 90 minutes Morrison played probably told the management he is not match fit physically and mentally due to the lack of football he's played for 2 years , Goss is a young player that also has hasn't played much and certainly no 1st team football , patience needed for these 2

Comment

Hall was poor yesterday

I'm going give Ollie some backing here over Ned who I actually thought was our MOM. Every manager since he has signed has selected him regularly it's only some fans that don't rate him. Got ask the question can what four five managers all be wrong choosing him week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              That 90 minutes Morrison played probably told the management he is not match fit physically and mentally due to the lack of football he's played for 2 years , Goss is a young player that also has hasn't played much and certainly no 1st team football , patience needed for these 2
                              Could bring Morrison on for last 20 to 30 mins of games even half fit he has more about him than most of the team, and I would imagine most of MU's youngsters are fitter and better than most of our squad, he is not going to get up to speed and getting acclimatised to championship football sitting on his ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X