On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Much better second half when Holloway eventually went back to a back 4, he changes formation to much for my liking,pick a formation and stick with it, promising debut from Smith who wins everything in the air, good start for Freeman who looked a tricky,busy little player, Lua Lua adds pace and skill upfront and I would start him ahead of Mackie.

As a team will need to learn to keep possession and far to often give the ball away too cheaply, our old friend Loungo again watch the game pass him by and I personally would bench him, to me he adds nothing to the side, huge penalty shout on 85 mins for handball, when all the loft and half the fans in Ellerlisle appeal in unison it must have been close.

Saw enough especially second half to believe we will stay up, but we do need to start picking points up ASAP
    Grandson in-law says that he did this at Milwall - too many changes of players and tactics

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
      Grandson in-law says that he did this at Milwall - too many changes of players and tactics
      and that worked out well, didn't it........ I think most people on here accept Olly was (another) massive punt by people who at this level should be able to determine Rs from elbow. With Olly set ups are a bit like a kid in a sweet shop, mix and match almost on impulse. You have to call the drills in training when you learn a set up and get them like clockwork before letting them loose on the park. Dunno why but I have a feeling that doesn't really happen with Olly. We've gonen from one manager obsessed with a single set up to another who has no real idea which of about half a dozen he wants to employ. Which is really frustratinhg because Olly has so many decent qualities.

Comment

Working...
      X