Match Thread: QPR v Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Haven't seen the highlights back yet mate. Were they both decent penalty shouts? One fella in the pub after said 1 was stonewall but I couldn't see clear from where I was.
    I definitely saw one nailed on pen waved away, the handball by their centre back couldn't have been clearer.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      He`ll get it right in the end, still thought we would really struggle for one with no lynch, ollie will get things right in the end, can understand him not banging new signings all in straight away, but we`ve been playing well & for there was no need to change things around apart from like for like, as we hit a good formation but it seems when one or two players are having a off day it affects the whole team & system! seeing people banging on about how mackie should never be starting with better on the bench, mackies been brilliant over the last so many games, also the way people are going on asif we`ve played badly, yet we`ve just played the 3rd spot side and should of won, but anyway ive got patience and can see we`re going to click sooner or later so im not worried!
      He needs to start getting it right asap,to many games we are set up wrong with his tactics and formations. His record so far is appalling and can't see it improving much tbh.

Comment

• I'm absolutely on the Ollie is the right man bandwagon, however, we do need to start grinding out some results.

Kinda feel like putting my own deadline of the next 3 matches to get another Reading type game in. A game where we actually are the better team for 90 minutes. Can excuse bad luck and poor refereeing, but wonder how much longer we can go on 'improving' as we get to the pointy end of the season.

If we stay up on current trajectory then brilliant of course, just starting to get shifty feet looking down below us.

Comment

• And if your three game deadline is missed??

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            And if your three game deadline is missed??
            Haha not sure yet. Deprnds where we are in the table. Not sure anyone would care anyway, just me.

I guess i'd just be a sadder version of my current self when thinking of QPR.

Comment

Working...
            X