Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Dot on the card. No surprise eh.

Dot on the card? Is that some kind of secret Mason signal?

Comment

Man, I was really hopeful when we signed Caulker that we had signed a class young CB with an International future. Turned out he was a pisshead wrong-un all along :(

Such a shame.

Comment

Adel all over again. Another wrong 'un. When will be learn?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          He's only injured when nobody is willing to take him on loan,the minute somebody shows intest ( like sandro),he is miraculously fit !
          Oh the cant is injured alright in the shyte he calls a brain

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
            Dot on the card? Is that some kind of secret Mason signal?
            Not sure, just grew up with that saying.

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/questio...7082058AAKMWtP

Comment

If he stays, there is very little point in doing nothing.

It is in the club's interest both in terms of his market value and our resources to try and get him back on track. What is the point of having a backroom staff including a psychologist if they can't help someone who obviously needs it|? They managed SFA with Samba and by all accounts the Adel show was down to NW.

Our record at dealing with 'troubled' players is very poor. Fingers out on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

It is in the club's interest both in terms of his market value and our resources to try and get him back on track. What is the point of having a backroom staff including a psychologist if they can't help someone who obviously needs it|? They managed SFA with Samba and by all accounts the Adel show was down to NW.

Our record at dealing with 'troubled' players is very poor. Fingers out on this one.
                He'll just go out on the plss and lose control again

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

If we can get something out of him he can be a good asset. Try him in the Perch/Hall role once we're safe, see if he can do that. IIRC this new formation is what Harry wanted to do with his 3atb thing when he signed Rio. Caulker is very much of the same physical build Rio was in at the start of his career with west ham: Pacy, tall, good jump. Could utilise him well there.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    If we can get something out of him he can be a good asset. Try him in the Perch/Hall role once we're safe, see if he can do that. IIRC this new formation is what Harry wanted to do with his 3atb thing when he signed Rio. Caulker is very much of the same physical build Rio was in at the start of his career with west ham: Pacy, tall, good jump. Could utilise him well there.
                    Your forgetting Rio had a brain and self control

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Your forgetting Rio had a brain and self control
                      As I said, he's got the physical attributes, certainly doesn't read it as well as Rio, nor does he have the mentality on point, but if we're taking a risk with Ravel, we might as well give it a go with caulker too.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He's far to clumsy to play higher up in midfield. Look at mess he got himself in week after week in prem cause he cant sort his feet out

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Man, I was really hopeful when we signed Caulker that we had signed a class young CB with an International future. Turned out he was a pisshead wrong-un all along :(

Such a shame.
                          This, big time. Do you think we did our homework? People in the game must have known.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Caulker is a centre back, nothing else. He could and should be a very good centre back but clearly he's a mug. What a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              He's far to clumsy to play higher up in midfield. Look at mess he got himself in week after week in prem cause he cant sort his feet out
                              Was thinking exactly the same westy when read nassers post, hall or perch are much more composed on the ball and can play in that defensive midfield role, caulker would be tripping over and caught out in posession often!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Probably because he was parnied right up!

Comment

Working...
                                X