Caulker deal in doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    But the transfer window is closed,why do people still aimlessly say "get rid" !!,we can't, we are stuck with him till the end of the season so why not get him fit,let him earn his big wages and play him if needed.
    Nothing aimless in what i am saying thank you Rebel, hence why i say asap, i know the window is shut but thank you for reminding me. If it is the summer then its the summer but he clearly has ongoing issues and i don't want that affecting the way the First Team Squad are gelling together. He has had plenty of chances and I thought had turned the corner in the summer but looks like he is one of those players that has trouble following them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      If it is the summer then its the summer.
      I think the point made was that its not going to be any sooner....

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Nothing aimless in what i am saying thank you Rebel, hence why i say asap, i know the window is shut but thank you for reminding me. If it is the summer then its the summer but he clearly has ongoing issues and i don't want that affecting the way the First Team Squad are gelling together. He has had plenty of chances and I thought had turned the corner in the summer but looks like he is one of those players that has trouble following them.
        Transfer window is still open for Russian and Chinese clubs.......And in my opinion they are probably the most likely places Caulker would go to. No English club would pay his wages these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Transfer window is still open for Russian and Chinese clubs.......And in my opinion they are probably the most likely places Caulker would go to. No English club would pay his wages these days!
          Mmmm Vodka or Sake ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Mmmm Vodka or Sake ?
            Sake is Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
              I think the point made was that its not going to be any sooner....
              It could be he gets a move to Russia with another club, it could be the club sack him for misconduct (I doubt it), it is a pointless point ;-)

Comment

I like him better after this latest story than before
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  One is addicted to beer , the other addicted to kebabs?
                  Talking of our best ever player, how is adele getting on, anyone know?
                  He is at Genoa, as you probably know. made two assists in his first sub-appearance. Then had two more sub-appearances with less impact. He was not in the match day squad for their last game against Pescara due to an injury.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Maybe he can try eating a pie on the bench....good earner, so I hear :-)

Comment

Ollie saying on Saturday that he's really excited about Caulker returning to the squad. Good news IMO as when fully fit he warrants a starting position alongside Lynch and Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Ollie saying on Saturday that he's really excited about Caulker returning to the squad. Good news IMO as when fully fit he warrants a starting position alongside Lynch and Hall.
                        Agree. I hope we'll play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          And Ned

Comment

Wouldnt want caulker back in the squad simply coz hes fit, hes been utter crap the past 2 years and even in the championship hes hardly lit the division on fire. Plus lynch, hall and even ned have played brilliantly lately

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              And Ned
                              He's thinking lynch in the middle with caulker and hall in midfield mate. Ned would be on the bench or right back
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I really thought Caulker was going to be The Signing we had been missing when he signed for us but he has turned out to be a horrendously expensive mistake. perhaps Olly is the man to suddenly make him tick but i don't see what we are going to gain from him anymore now and his tweeting around deadline day suggested to me he wanted out too and made him look a little silly as well. Would much rather we concentrate on the future with Hall, Lynch, Ned, Furlong, Bidwell etc across the back line. Again very happy to be proven wrong but Caulker has had plenty of chances at Rangers and continually fails to take them, he should and would have been first on the team sheet if his attitude had been right.

Comment

Working...
                                X